Never bought my own handtruck
Not an option
I want that day off plus some free hotdogs for the 4ty of July

And I want my stinking turkey plus retro turkeys

I want air conditioning
And free coffee every morning
D2E211BF-5D0A-4B35-BEC8-DB460930142E.gif

pkgdriver

So my local has been outside each building twice the last couple weeks signing anyone up that wants to be on 9.5. My BA told me today that the IBT wanted them to do it all on one day and make a show of it (today Jan 3rd). He didn't think it made any sense doing it just one day and the day after a holiday at that.

So I'm just curious how many locals were outside today trying to get everyone on the 9.5 list? I'm curious mainly because this is the first real show of solidarity before the contract and it seemed poorly planned to me. Though I do wish my local had participated I can see why they didn't.
Your BA is working as directed. Sounds like some of IE has taken over the Western Conference. Ours has been done like @MyTripisCut with 9x% signing.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
So my local has been outside each building twice the last couple weeks signing anyone up that wants to be on 9.5. My BA told me today that the IBT wanted them to do it all on one day and make a show of it (today Jan 3rd). He didn't think it made any sense doing it just one day and the day after a holiday at that.

So I'm just curious how many locals were outside today trying to get everyone on the 9.5 list? I'm curious mainly because this is the first real show of solidarity before the contract and it seemed poorly planned to me. Though I do wish my local had participated I can see why they didn't.
We signed everyone up 2 weeks ago. In the Southern.