9.5 excessive overtime day.

Whither

Scofflaw
I got a heads up about the day of action and the petition a few days ago. Asked one of my local's e-board members about it; he also knew but had no info whether our local was participating. There were no parking lot rallies at either gate of my building. The stews went around signing up people for the 9.5 list during peak. About half the center had already signed by the time the list got to me, and of course I added my signature.

I also thought it was strange the only news of this came via TDU and the Teamsters United site, until I got a text from the IBT last night.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I got a heads up about the day of action and the petition a few days ago. Asked one of my local's e-board members about it; he also knew but had no info whether our local was participating. There were no parking lot rallies at either gate of my building. The stews went around signing up people for the 9.5 list during peak. About half the center had already signed by the time the list got to me, and of course I added my signature.

I also thought it was strange the only news of this came via TDU and the Teamsters United site, until I got a text from the IBT last night.

I got one too

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Not an excuse I know. I'd like to make a point to go, but six hours of driving on a Saturday away from the family is a tough sell for the wife.
Understandable with the drive. I was lucky to be only a 20 minute drive from the hall so made most meetings.
My local would do a video stream of meetings to the outlying areas in my state for those who didn't want to travel.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Geez I’ve pretty much been one of the last ones clocking all year long and there’s drivers in my area clocking off at 4 o’clock. I see them driving past me back to the building while I still have pickups for another hour and about 20-30 stops left.

542thruNthru

I’ve been signing the 9.5 list every year since it came out ain’t nothing changed.

Clocked out at 21:16 last night.
Well for one what time you punch out last night has nothing to do with the 9.5 list.

Your bank account has changed by a lot I'm sure.

Have you filed a grievance for going over every week and taken it in front of your labor manager?

ToteHoarder

Well for one what time you punch out last night has nothing to do with the 9.5 list.

Your bank account has changed by a lot I'm sure.

Have you filed a grievance for going over every week and taken it in front of your labor manager?

Unfortunately drivers who file grievances here are met by retaliation from management and they will be looking to fire those who do for any small mistake or misstep.

It would be nice if dispatch would just adhere to the list and we wouldn’t have to go through all of that.

542thruNthru

Unfortunately drivers who file grievances here are met by retaliation from management and they will be looking to fire those who do for any small mistake or misstep.

It would be nice if dispatch would just adhere to the list and we wouldn’t have to go through all of that.
So you don't file 9.5 grievances?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You sound like a sheep
Keep doing what your doing
I loved working next to guys like you never had to worry about 9.5s