9.5 excessive overtime day.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Geez I’ve pretty much been one of the last ones clocking all year long and there’s drivers in my area clocking off at 4 o’clock. I see them driving past me back to the building while I still have pickups for another hour and about 20-30 stops left.
PULL RANK ON THEM

Before I had my bid route my
Supes use to scramble when they saw me 😎
🧔‍♂️✊

FozziesDeliveries

Unfortunately drivers who file grievances here are met by retaliation from management and they will be looking to fire those who do for any small mistake or misstep.

It would be nice if dispatch would just adhere to the list and we wouldn’t have to go through all of that.
My center is non hostile, many don't file grievences. The last 2 or 3 years have been hell with our current manager as he has been chasing people off and keeping us understaffed all while burning the place down. Last summer 2 people filed 9.5s, first grievences in awhile. Then this fall a perfect storm, 11 or more of us went over 9.5 3 plus days one week and i think 6 to 8 of us filed. It seemed to take the manager by surprise because he has kind of backed off since. Those that didn't file had more 9.5s the next week. Doing nothing will change nothing unfortunately. I see the same drivers steam rolled constantly because they won't do anything but just complain.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My center is non hostile, many don't file grievences. The last 2 or 3 years have been hell with our current manager as he has been chasing people off and keeping us understaffed all while burning the place down. Last summer 2 people filed 9.5s, first grievences in awhile. Then this fall a perfect storm, 11 or more of us went over 9.5 3 plus days one week and i think 6 to 8 of us filed. It seemed to take the manager by surprise because he has kind of backed off since. Those that didn't file had more 9.5s the next week. Doing nothing will change nothing unfortunately. I see the same drivers steam rolled constantly because they won't do anything but just complain.
Yeah I’m sick of all these sissy’s at work too
TIME TO SPEAK UP , WERE STRONGER TOGETHER!!!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not here. It doesn’t matter about the list when only a handful of drivers actually go through the grievance process. They get talked out of it and cut side deals instead of following through.
The company gives us a 3 day OJS if you file. That stops a lot of drivers from filing.