9.5 excessive overtime day.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They did me a favor and pay my house off 10 years earlier, I fully understand if people don’t wanna work hours don’t get me wrong, but some people do.
There should be a special list for those guys and they go help anyone that still has deliveries left , they want the hours right?

🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

There should be a special list for those guys and they go help anyone that still has deliveries left , they want the hours right?

🧔‍♂️✊
Hold up there poncho I’m not helping none of you slackers😂. I will come in at 6:30 AM and deliver three early a.m. stops three hours before my start time and go home at my normal time. Lol.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I get 10+ every day, and I'm ok with that.
Driver sort and load, 7:30 start. I go in at 6:30, do safety for an hour before the sort. On road around 9, last pick up is 4:45.
In my front door by 5:30. Works well for my family, and the 2 hrs of OT everyday has helped us immensely.

Thebrownblob

I get 10+ every day, and I'm ok with that.
Driver sort and load, 7:30 start. I go in at 6:30, do safety for an hour before the sort. On road around 9, last pick up is 4:45.
In my front door by 5:30. Works well for my family, and the 2 hrs of OT everyday has helped us immensely.
Honestly, 10 hours is the sweet spot in my opinion 12 is really pushing it now as I’ve gotten a little older.