9.5 excessive overtime day.

Thebrownblob

I knew that would never happen because it would make too many people HAPPY to not work excessive OT. This company thrives on the misery of the employees
I certainly don’t disagree with you on that. I’ve always approached it like if they want to force me to work the hours I’m just gonna pay my house off quicker or something like that. It’s worked pretty well for me. I don’t really want the hours but I don’t really feel like they’re hurting me either, and to your point usually when they think I’m happy with something they do the opposite so I try to play the psychological game with them.

I certainly don’t disagree with you on that. I’ve always approached it like if they want to force me to work the hours I’m just gonna pay my house off quicker or something like that. It’s worked pretty well for me. I don’t really want the hours but I don’t really feel like they’re hurting me either, and to your point usually when they think I’m happy with something they do the opposite so I try to play the psychological game with them.
That's what I tell them too

I like making money but I also like getting home early.

Thebrownblob

That's what I tell them too

I like making money but I also like getting home early.
If you play the game right these things come and go take advantage of them when you can enjoy them when times are lean.

I think I’ve said this before, but every single person who has went to Feeders from package car never once complained about working 12 hours. They love the hours.

In package car people can’t wait to get off the clock.

If you play the game right these things come and go take advantage of them when you can enjoy them win times are lean.

I think I’ve said this before, but every single person who has went to Feeders from package car never once complained about working 12 hours. They love the hours.

I'm good for about 10 hours after that I run out of steam

Cowboy Mac

If you play the game right these things come and go take advantage of them when you can enjoy them when times are lean.

There are some days in feeders that just drag on. Like when you haven’t slept well. But you’re mostly right, the work is so much easier. Even an 8 hour day in package is worse than 14 in feeder.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Not here. That’s filed as harassment. Performance may get a ride, but filing a grievance will never get one.
local practice is 3 rides 2 are free the third will start the grievance (technically it's only two but you might have to WAD on this one) and practically kill the remainder.

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
B5CFDDF6-8BAD-45B1-B5A2-7008717A37C1.jpeg

If any of you didn’t sign the 9.5 list you disgust me ..
🧔‍♂️✊

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The funniest part of the day is about 4:30- 445 when I start getting phone calls from the same drivers…..

4:45 hey, this is so and so. They just sent me a message to go take 40 stops off another driver. We left the building at 9:50. I had 200 stops. Why do I have to help?

Me: did you already finish 200 stops at 4:45?

Driver: yes

Me: have fun helping until you figure this out
It's funny too when the help comes and you already were going to get in around 8 hours worked.

Or you come off lunch walk to your truck and another driver is waiting there, diad exploding.

Brownwind

View attachment 413452
If any of you didn’t sign the 9.5 list you disgust me ..
🧔‍♂️✊
What if you go in at six and make easy money for three hours then take a cupcake route out for another ten?

Making a dollar a minute over eight plus another twenty bucks for the daily time bonuses separates a union job from the rest.
I like making 125k and knowing it’s a down year compared to last year

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
What if you go in at six and make easy money for three hours then take a cupcake route out for another ten?

Making a dollar a minute over eight plus another twenty bucks for the daily time bonuses separates a union job from the rest.
I like making 125k and knowing it’s a down year compared to last year
That means you have no hobbies and hate your family

RPCDS sign the 9.5 list we have other money making skills besides tossing cardboard
🧔‍♂️✊