9.5 list.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by N.E.Teamster, Jan 11, 2012.

1. N.E.Teamster

N.E.Teamster New Member

I find it very funny and odd that I run .36-.64 paid over on my route religiously and now all of a sudden since the 9.5 list is in action I jump to a hour plus paid over while doing the same amount of work??? Lol

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

3. Raw

Raw Raw Member

Watch This 100 Times You Will Still Laugh - YouTube

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I don't know what the hell they are talking about and it might be tragic because the woman starts sobbing...........but the moderator just plain lost it with the guy's voice. I cracked up........like laughing in church!!

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

6. Backlasher

Backlasher Stronger, Faster, Browner

7. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I hate to say it but that's logistics.

8. ...

... making the unreadable unreadabler

When your time studies vary like the weather in January,

That's logistics.

9. Backlasher

Backlasher Stronger, Faster, Browner

My God, I came back & watched that video 3 hours later & it still makes me laugh. I swear, We had a PCM about a driver slipping in dog crap. A few days later was PCM'd about dog bites. I mumbled 2 another that I'd rather go down like that then go done slipping in dog crap. We both struggled threw that pcm almost crying not to laugh.

I could watch that vid 100 times & still LMAO.

10. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

At least they care about your personal safety. Keep that in mind when you punch out at 9:30pm.

11. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sure some management person will come on here and say its just a coincidence that its changed....ummm yeah right. At least your laughing about it....it still :censored2: me off so bad when I have days where I'm doing more stops and more pieces picked up and have a higher sporh but am more overallowed more than other days.