9 Month Suspension

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
unacceptable.gif

original.gif
...........UPS LOVE SUCKERS LIKE YOU!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been gone almost 21 years and still have my ID. Do you think I should show up for work Monday? How soon will I be eligible for my vacations I have accumulated?
I’ve been retired over 18 years and I still have a key to the building and could still probably open every letter box in our area. Tried one a few years ago and it was still the same old code. (No I didn’t take anything). For a big company they sure don’t give a friend about security.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Sounds to me, like you are just coded wrong in the system.

You said you went to a local level hearing.

After that, you should have known what the status of your employment was.

Proven dishonesty for falsifying a doctors note ?

You're not on a suspension. If you were.... you'd know it.

Not if you were terminated for dishonesty....
66a0ef42-49b3-46f6-8330-336c9353190b.gif
....WRONG!!

watdaflock?

Good Morning, would be very interested in your thoughts. Back on 8/06/2018 i was walked out of the building for forging a doctors note. Since then my shop steward has communicated with the District Manager and asked him if I was a NFW to return. The District manager said no but didnt really want to talk about it at that time. My status on UPSERS is suspended. Every week it is updated to reflect the suspended status. I still have my UPS ID's all my uniforms. I ran into our Office manager the other day and she told me i was still on all the active employee lists. Has anyone ever heard of a suspension lasting this long and do you have any thoughts on when they plan to bring me back IF they plan on it. My second question is to be officially terminated to I have to be brought to the panel? thank for your time and thoughts.
69c89a7e9bae6bdfa31a0e38f13cb63d--sanford-and-son-lol-funny.jpg

I’ve been retired over 18 years and I still have a key to the building and could still probably open every letter box in our area. Tried one a few years ago and it was still the same old code. (No I didn’t take anything). For a big company they sure don’t give a friend about security.
The newer ones have a different code

Janedoey

I would think if the OP:
- still has his ID;
- still has his uniforms;
- is still shown on upsers as "suspension" and;
- has not received any official, written notification of termination then there may be a chance.

The OP may want to take a clear, distinct photo of upsers showing "suspension" complete with date.

If the OP has exhausted all union options then the NLRB may be the next step.

The company may be playing the age old trick of, "...well...he's been on suspension for nine months and we never heard from him.".

Your move.
That’s what I think they’re going trying to just get him to quit on his own but 9 months, you either give me an answer In 3 days or I’m out lol