9 To Go

UPSF Peeon

Joe Unions are the folks that can't think beyond the contract.

arent u a steward? im glad to see that even a steward is reasonable when it comes to not living and breathing the contract

i hate those guys u call "Joe Unions"...when they started giving us those safety journals some of these joe union guys actually was fighting against it because "theres nothing about this in the contract"

get a life, we are on the clock arent we?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If u need the narcotic for pain, it does not much affect your space and vis etc. I have seen people work on narcotics and they are fine, just out of pain. It seems the euphoria of the drug is wasted on those who take it for recreational purposes.

There is no way in hell I would even consider driving a motor vehicle on any sort of pain medication. I took one a couple of hours ago and I am dizzy and loopy. Come Monday morning, I will be chewing up the Advil and saving the stronger stuff for bedtime.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
arent u a steward? im glad to see that even a steward is reasonable when it comes to not living and breathing the contract

i hate those guys u call "Joe Unions"...when they started giving us those safety journals some of these joe union guys actually was fighting against it because "theres nothing about this in the contract"

get a life, we are on the clock arent we?

If Upstate is a steward I would hate to work in that center!!

We will see how bad you hate those Joe Union bums when you get fired the first time!!

Yes I said WHEN, its only a matter of time at UPS!!

Dookiebrowns

I was having a pretty good peak until yesterday; while hooking up a pup trailer, I dropped the stinger onto my little toe. The stinger is the 15 lb steel bar with the trailer ball on it that slides into the receiver. It has a sharp corner on it that hit me right in the middle of my little toe.

The pain...was exquisite. It was truly amazing. I screamed out cuss words in languages I didnt even know. My sup came out and helped me finish the day, and after work I went to the ER. Its broken, and all swollen and black and blue. My peak is going to suck now, even with a full time helper its still going to hurt like hell.

This is how it looked half an hour later. Its even uglier now. At least they gave me some Percocet!:happy-very:

You really should take that little piggy to market!

Last edited: