A fellow loader quit today and I am ecstatic

SubPop79

This :censored2:ing guy. 4 years and I've never hated another employee this much. Ever since peak season I've hated him. All the good loaders quit and he was the only one left so he stayed. Every day since I've loathed coming to work, not because of a hangover or my :censored2:ty truck or a certain shipment being 100%, but because of this one guy. He only talked about sex toys, and videos games ang girl problems. He was one of those people so unique, so horribly unique, that you couldn't give a description of him without desbribing him exactly, like a guy with a massive mole on his face, or a lisp. Horrible loader too. Slow and always waited for help with the irregs. GOOD RIDANCE! Oh happy day, I'm getting drunk. Celebratory this time, not by habbit.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This :censored2:ing guy. 4 years and I've never hated another employee this much. Ever since peak season I've hated him. All the good loaders quit and he was the only one left so he stayed. Every day since I've loathed coming to work, not because of a hangover or my :censored2:ty truck or a certain shipment being 100%, but because of this one guy. He only talked about sex toys, and videos games ang girl problems. He was one of those people so unique, so horribly unique, that you couldn't give a description of him without desbribing him exactly, like a guy with a massive mole on his face, or a lisp. Horrible loader too. Slow and always waited for help with the irregs. GOOD RIDANCE! Oh happy day, I'm getting drunk. Celebratory this time, not by habbit.
Did he at least go out with a bang?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
We got a couple dudes with that kind of personality on pre load. Not like as*holes or anything just very, very strange. One dude in particular creeps me out and its tough to work next to him(not every day luckily)

Hellobrown2000

Our prel
We got a couple dudes with that kind of personality on pre load. Not like as*holes or anything just very, very strange. One dude in particular creeps me out and its tough to work next to him(not every day luckily)
Our preload is full of :censored2:ing weirdos. They all look like they live in a half way house

SubPop79

What's wrong with that? When I was trained to load, my trainer wouldn't even let me touch irregs without finding another hourly to help me.
His rig gets a lot of irregs and he has a lot of time to get them in before the end of the night, but he never loads any until the end. I get about as many and load them throughought the shift so I don't have 150 lb packages waiting for me when I'm exhausted. It just sucks having to load my irregs and his as well, especially when I'm done with my truck but he still has all this :censored2: left to do.

Cementups

Box Monkey

you weren't exactly a joy to work for either pal. there's a reason I loaded the trucks like crap. You get what you deserve. You treat people like sh1t, then you get sh1t in return. I won't miss seeing your ugly face or hearing your incessant crying daily. I will not miss you and didn't care for you either, so don't expect a Christmas card either. I hope you die in a fire.*

*This is how I imagine his old loaders response

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
His rig gets a lot of irregs and he has a lot of time to get them in before the end of the night, but he never loads any until the end. I get about as many and load them throughought the shift so I don't have 150 lb packages waiting for me when I'm exhausted. It just sucks having to load my irregs and his as well, especially when I'm done with my truck but he still has all this :censored2: left to do.

You ain't seen nothing yet
Wait until the imbicile they hired on Friday shows up Monday

One thing I learned at UPS is however bad it is it can get worse

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You ain't seen nothing yet
Wait until the imbicile they hired on Friday shows up Monday

One thing I learned at UPS is however bad it is it can get worse

That goes double for dispatch !!!
Everytime I want to bitch, I have to remember this motto !
Nothing worse than a substitute dispatcher screwing your route !!!!

watdaflock?

I'm sure you're an absolute joy to work with.