A lot of unhappy campers in teamcare's first few days....

dumptheoldguardteamsters

This has been an interesting few days... Where are the clowns At now that claim TEAMCARE is "comparable" to the company plan?
If you didn't have the company plan then you have no clue !!
...........the time is yours...

THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-22.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This has been an interesting few days... Where are the clowns At now that claim TEAMCARE is "comparable" to the company plan?

Sent using BrownCafe App
There is no way you could have gone in for medical care and gotten your bill already. You need to chill!

upschuck

Urgent care coverage is not an alternative to ER care as they promised... Billed as 80/20 and not 100% as promised. ... I can go on... Shall I??
No one ever promised that a doctor's visit would be covered at 100% that I have read. You make wild accusations and don't back it up. Your posts will be discounted because of it, and that you can not obviously have a balanced opinion of anything that the "oldgaurd" does. Good day.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This has been an interesting few days...
Hey brothers... What flavor kool aid is the IBT and TEAMCARE serving you today?
Urgent care coverage is not an alternative to ER care as they promised... Billed as 80/20 and not 100% as promised. ... I can go on... Shall I??
Everytime you call TEAMCARE you get a Different answer..... (After being on hold for an hour)
Never had that problem in 20+ years with the company plan.

Mental Health issues.... are real.

xqgcvq.jpg

Give us examples, not rhetoric.
There is no way you could have gone in for medical care and gotten your bill already.

TDU.... Mental Health issues are real.

-Bug-

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Sent using BrownCafe App

Your chill pills will cost less if you order generic with Teamcare, just saying :

dduckrage.gif