A possible MLK Holiday Solution?

R1wonder

Nope.

As I said, I was still working when they decided that BF would be a regular working day and, no, we did not get an extra personal day in exchange. 4 personal, 5 sick.
I see you’re retired . Sorry but you’re wrong here . We got a 5th rover when we gave up Black Friday . And along with the 5th rover (which obviously was only 4 before) they gave us the option to bid an extra week off if we wanted with all 5, had to be done after all vaca bids

I retired July 2018 and as of then BF was a regular day and we had 4 personal and 5 sick days. That may have changed.
You be gone from the company for 5 years

I think it's about time you start giving advice

Time for you to move on

Don't come back here after you alienated every single person on Brown Cafe it is really time for you to leave take your own advice retired people should not be on there

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You be gone from the company for 5 years

I think it's about time you start giving advice

Time for you to move on

Don't come back here after you alienated every single person on Brown Cafe it is really time for you to leave take your own advice retired people should not be on there
IMG_5686.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wow
It's like triple witching night all evil people coming out

It's nice to see your your mean streak and evilness is coming back out of you

Maybe one day you're learn to mind your own damn business

Because you have never fit in the sight for years because you jealousy uses out of your body

Such an evil woman
I don’t fit in?? I’m crushed. This isn’t high school…..It’s just the internet and there’s room for everyone here. Yes I’m sooooo jealous of you. I wish I was a raging, racist, misogynistic, hypocrit….where do I sign up??
I should mind my own business but you take it upon yourself to mind everyone else’s?

Who are you to tell anyone to leave? You need to step back and take a seat,….not too hard though, wouldn’t want you to damage what’s left of your liver.

Have a sparkling evening! 🤣

I don’t fit in?? I’m crushed. This isn’t high school…..It’s just the internet and there’s room for everyone here. Yes I’m sooooo jealous of you. I wish I was a raging, racist, misogynistic, hypocrit….where do I sign up??
I should mind my own business but you take it upon yourself to mind everyone else’s?

Who are you to tell anyone to leave? You need to step back and take a seat,….not too hard though, wouldn’t want you to damage what’s left of your liver.

I did not tell anyone to leave that was his tagline for years
Let me refresh your memory
Every personally attacked more luck, old and gray and scratch and then the others

No he comes back and he never said anything to anyone

And I'm glad you come back to a place it was not good enough for you

Dear Lord get it over yourself geezus and

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I did not tell anyone to leave that was his tagline for years
Let me refresh your memory
Every personally attacked more luck, old and gray and scratch and then the others

No he comes back and he never said anything to anyone

And I'm glad you come back to a place it was not good enough for you

Dear Lord get it over yourself geezus and
Let’s leave the Lord out of this….it’s not that serious. This is the internet, everyone is welcome here. Dave was giving someone advice, he wasn’t attacking anyone. YOU lashed out at him.

I don’t care who Dave has “alienated” in the past…..you have done or attempted to do just as much to other people on here. Therefore, you calling someone out for doing the same thing is utterly hypocritical….hence the meme I posted to highlight my point. It’s not rocket science.

Sorry folks….my apologies, the thread derailment is over. Please resume normal operating procedures.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I see you’re retired . Sorry but you’re wrong here . We got a 5th rover when we gave up Black Friday . And along with the 5th rover (which obviously was only 4 before) they gave us the option to bid an extra week off if we wanted with all 5, had to be done after all vaca bids
Keep in mind that supplements may differ from one another. I was covered by the Upstate NY supplement and we never had an option week nor did we receive an additional personal day (rover) when we lost BF as a paid holiday.

Cowboy Mac

You forgot sexist and xenophobic. And RACIST!

What'dyabringmetoday???

Let’s leave the Lord out of this….it’s not that serious. This is the internet, everyone is welcome here. Dave was giving someone advice, he wasn’t attacking anyone. YOU lashed out at him.

I don’t care who Dave has “alienated” in the past…..you have done or attempted to do just as much to other people on here. Therefore, you calling someone out for doing the same thing is utterly hypocritical….hence the meme I posted to highlight my point. It’s not rocket science.

Sorry folks….my apologies, the thread derailment is over. Please resume normal operating procedures.
He's the king of Brown Cafe for some reason.