A shirtless guy gave me a gift card yesterday.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
No I had two kids and two jobs when I was going to college, no drunken college nights, I know so boring

That sounds familiar...

Two jobs, family, try to study, and keep up with school work, sleep for 30 minutes if I got a chance. Commute almost 60 miles to the college, and get home at 10 or later with preload looming at 0300. Yes we started early back in the day.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That sounds familiar...

Two jobs, family, try to study, and keep up with school work, sleep for 30 minutes if I got a chance. Commute almost 60 miles to the college, and get home at 10 or later with preload looming at 0300. Yes we started early back in the day.
Very familiar. It did teach me tho....You have between this time and this time to study or do homework. If you do not utilize that time, its gone.

Was he wearing chaps that happened to be missing the hind quarters?
On my route there used to be a driver who drove for R&L Carriers. Everyone just called him Cowboy. I didn't even know his name. He always wore cowboy boots jeans and a cowboy shirt and hat. The best part is he'd where his leather chaps over his jeans every Friday. Even in the summer.