A simple choice next weekend for all ups freight employees

browned out

Vote it down. Greedy UPS can not bully us. If they shut down freight, there are plenty of openings in package. And there are tons of 75k to 100k+ tractor/trailer positions available at other companies.

STAND YOUR GROUND!

futile process

You can attack me all you want I'm not attacking you if you vote no. I'm just stating the facts. Most guys will not be working by the next middle of next week. No saber rattling is going to pay any buddies bills or take care of any buddies kids medical . My kids and my family come first and they always will.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You can attack me all you want I'm not attacking you if you vote no. I'm just stating the facts. Most guys will not be working by the next middle of next week. No saber rattling is going to pay any buddies bills or take care of any buddies kids medical . My kids and my family come first and they always will.

You do have a strike fund don’t you?

cachmeifucan

Cmon man be a adult. Don't you save for this I could easily afford 2 months off the insurance part sucks but you can always apply for the medical card.you being a new member here is a turn off. Many people been on here long b4 this contract so many new members. Just be a scab the doors are not closing what does your local say. So is ups freight in 705 and 710. I'm not sure

cachmeifucan

I have a family to think about. You arent going to pay my bills, nor take care of my kids healthcare needs. I am taking a stand for my family first. You can keep your balls.
You haven't been thinking about your family very much because if you did you would be better prepared for a strike. You probably have never been to your union or cared about anyone else. What about the guys that vote no because they need a better contract to be a better provider. A union is a brotherhood we stand with each other. You sound like a weak part timer. Go work for a non union company. Answer this futile if it gets voted down and the doors stay open will you be a scab I think I already know the answer. We still remember the scabs here and that was 21 years ago.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
UPS emptied out the system before the '97 strike. Did the sky fall? No. Yes, we were out 2 weeks. Did UPS come back with a better contract offer than the best,last and final offer? Yes, they did. They are like bullies. Stand your ground and vote how you really feel, not what co-workers or your spouse wants you to vote.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
UPS emptied out the system before the '97 strike.

Your recollection, must be different than mine.

Or, we wouldn't have had scabs and management going on road everyday.

Did UPS come back with a better contract offer than the best,last and final offer? Yes, they did.

That's a subjective opinion.

What was really won ?

Members stayed in the Central States Pension plan.

(and how many, would rather still be there ?)

The company was required to create 10,000 new full-time jobs.

(but weren't implemented by Ron Carey and won by Hoffa)

UPS Freight members have a choice to make.

Last edited:

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Everyone on here is faceless and nameless, many are just trolls. I am voting yes. Vote whichever way you want. The contract is a fair offer, the things i didnt like were changed.

Jusy fyi, your medical benefits will be stopped Monday Nov 12th, if its a No vote Thats just a fact, UPS will layoff all employees, because there will be no work.
You will be laid off if you vote yes or no.
No freight = no work

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I have a family to think about. You arent going to pay my bills, nor take care of my kids healthcare needs. I am taking a stand for my family first. You can keep your balls.
I also have a family with a newborn and a 3 year old. I prepared 2 years for a possible strike. I voted no. Unfortunately I wasn’t allowed to vote no again. The reason I voted no was because I have my family’s future to think about. Not just the next paycheck. And thank you, I will keep my balls because I’ve never forgotten where they were.

Indecisi0n

You will be laid off if you vote yes or no.
No freight = no work
3f081acd0340376a6d2adb7e579ddb28.gif