Abortion

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
50271437_10214077952609787_4133188367724576768_n.jpg

vantexan

Oh, I remember!

The part where you’re super butt-hurt about how Muslims have really turned the screws on Christians, and somehow the followers of Christ are the victims in this movie.

Wrong.

Look guy, Christians are victims, Muslims are victims, Buddhists are victims, go hang yourself, then you can be a victim too.

Get over it.
Never heard of the Moors? The Ottomans? They dominated southern and southeastern Europe for a very long time. World's largest Muslim nation? Indonesia? And a substantial group of them in the Philippines. Just how do you think Islam spread that far from the Arabian peninsula? Missionaries? The only reason the world isn't totally dominated by Islam today is Christians fought back. When you explain to me why the overwhelming number of terrorist attacks in the world today are committed by Muslims and how that's no big deal maybe I'll see the light. And just so you know I went off to far away Muslim lands and spent 4 months there. And I don't see the vast majority of them as a threat. But they do have a serious problem that needs to be addressed. Unless of course you don't think slaughtering innocent people over religious beliefs is a big deal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Never heard of the Moors? The Ottomans? They dominated southern and southeastern Europe for a very long time. World's largest Muslim nation? Indonesia? And a substantial group of them in the Philippines. Just how do you think Islam spread that far from the Arabian peninsula? Missionaries? The only reason the world isn't totally dominated by Islam today is Christians fought back. When you explain to me why the overwhelming number of terrorist attacks in the world today are committed by Muslims and how that's no big deal maybe I'll see the light. And just so you know I went off to far away Muslim lands and spent 4 months there. And I don't see the vast majority of them as a threat. But they do have a serious problem that needs to be addressed. Unless of course you don't think slaughtering innocent people over religious beliefs is a big deal.
Remember Costanza and the Bubble Boy and their trivia game? “I’m sorry, the card says ‘Moops,’” Costanza replies.….
It's Moops, nor Moors!!