Abortion

BrownArmy

I'd take D's more seriously if they would learn from sex-ed and use birth control.

Me too.

But it’s sort of ridiculous to be anti sex-ed and anti-birth control AND be anti-abortion.

It’s like pouring gas on the floor and outlawing fire extinguishers.

People gonna screw, let’s educate them and hand out condoms.

This isn’t rocket science

vantexan

Me too.

But it’s sort of ridiculous to be anti sex-ed and anti-birth control AND be anti-abortion.

It’s like pouring gas on the floor and outlawing fire extinguishers.

People gonna screw, let’s educate them and hand out condoms.

This isn’t rocket science
You're equating killing babies with being careless. I disagree.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd take D's more seriously if they would learn from sex-ed and use birth control.

Space God doesn't want you to have sex outside of marriage. If you're really deep in the abyss, sex is only for procreation purposes, and you have a fly in your Magic Underwear for making babies ONLY. Never enjoy it, because that is SIN!!

The places with the highest rates of illegitimate births are those where SexEd is NOT taught and kids figure it out themselves. So, in van's house (no kids, right?), they aren't going to tell van Jr. about the birds and the bees because that's dirty and sinful. So, little van, not knowing anything (surprise!) goes out and knocks-up his gal pal Shawanda because she's told him she can't get pregnant on rainy days.

This is why we need SexEd. Take religion out of it, please.

vantexan

Space God doesn't want you to have sex outside of marriage. If you're really deep in the abyss, sex is only for procreation purposes, and you have a fly in your Magic Underwear for making babies ONLY. Never enjoy it, because that is SIN!!

The places with the highest rates of illegitimate births are those where SexEd is NOT taught and kids figure it out themselves. So, in van's house (no kids, right?), they aren't going to tell van Jr. about the birds and the bees because that's dirty and sinful. So, little van, not knowing anything (surprise!) goes out and knocks-up his gal pal Shawanda because she's told him she can't get pregnant on rainy days.

Most abortions are by liberals. So taking God out of it has only increased abortions, not lowered it. Space God is shaking his head.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

I’ve heard of negative interest rates, but you’re the first negative IQ proven to exist.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yes, let’s argue about semantics.
6 of one half dozen of another.
Still murdered, euthanized, violated, butchered, and discarded like a cigarette butt.

Just tissue.

Not a baby.

Fetus. (I wish people would name their children that.)

People are going to scream in terror on Judgement Day....continuously for a very long time. They'll beg for millstones. And water. But itll be too late.

BrownArmy

6 of one half dozen of another.
Still murdered, euthanized, violated, butchered, and discarded like a cigarette butt.

Just tissue.

Not a baby.

Fetus. (I wish people would name their children that.)

People are going to scream in terror on Judgement Day....continuously for a very long time. They'll beg for millstones. And water. But itll be too late.

Ok