Abortion

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’re extremely creepy.
Maybe more so than @DriveInDriveOut fantasizing about which job I work and what I do after
Really, really, really weird stuff man.
I’m just trying to talk about abortions
I’ve never asked about what you do for work or what you do after it. You’re getting mixed up on those wine coolers. What post did I ask that? Are you that drunk?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’ve never asked about what you do for work or what you do after it. You’re getting mixed up on those wine coolers
Get a life man 😂
JFC
This place. Endless entertainment
Fetus means offspring in Latin.
Are you going semantics on me too like @DriveInDriveOut?
Whatever. To me, personally, I don’t think I would ever be able to give my blessing for an abortion into the fetus stage. 9 weeks right? 9 weeks is pretty far into the process.
But it’s none of my business when how and where other people want to have unprotected sex and deal with those consequences one way or another.
None of my business. Doesn’t affect me at all. Doesn’t affect YOU at all either.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Get a life man 😂
JFC

Whatever. To me, personally, I don’t think I would ever be able to give my blessing for an abortion into the fetus stage. 9 weeks right? 9 weeks is pretty far into the process.
But it’s none of my business when how and where other people want to have unprotected sex and deal with those consequences one way or another.
None of my business. Doesn’t affect me at all. Doesn’t affect YOU at all either.
Cool off😅 You’re all over the place! AA for you! Check out Integrity’s thread, he’s a recovering Alcoholic, he might help you get sober

wilberforce15

Get a life man 😂
JFC

Murder affects me and it is my business.

How many kids have you killed?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Murder affects me and it is my business.

How many kids have you killed?
Just think @wilberforce15; right now there’s THOUSANDS of abortions happening as we speak
I have two questions:
Are you gonna be ok?
And
Would the world be a better place if we made ALL OF THESE STUPID PEOPLE HAVE KIDS every time their sex produces it?
Do you have any idea what that would mean for the world?
You don’t, do you?