About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Time to switch the tables bro. Your people can now shine my shoes, clean hotel rooms, houses, landscape, pick produce, wash dishes, dig ditches etc.
Open borders! The tables have turned!
Da rich white folk cant get da black peoples to do dat no more, wes a gonna make dim beaners do dim jobs.
Your people. The racist speaks again.

MAKAVELI

I understand, you are trying to justify acts you were a part of. Don't work like that buddy. You will stand, you will answer. I apologize for being an :censored2:.
Apologize? Nah. Just pointing out that there are sick :censored2:s on your side as well.

MAKAVELI

Open borders! The tables have turned!
Da rich white folk cant get da black peoples to do dat no more, wes a gonna make dim beaners do dim jobs.
Your people. The racist speaks again.
Why is it racist that I want equal opportunity for white folk to be able to do those jobs?:happy2:

floridays

Why is it racist that I want equal opportunity for white folk to be able to do those jobs?:happy2:
It's not, lets get the wall built. Seriously speaking junior, don't wear your black skin as an ornament, you ain't seen, or lived through a third of the :poop: I have. Old black men call your type a weak sister, sister.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Cause equal opportunity is not what you want.
Your pissed that "your people" did those demeaning jobs ( they aren't ) while the white people rode on "your people's" back while "your people" built America under slavery and oppression.(your passed quotes)
You're a racist. I don't care how many smiley faces you put at the end.
Get the chip off your shoulder Tupac.

MAKAVELI

Cause equal opportunity is not what you want.
Your :censored2: that "your people" did those demeaning jobs ( they aren't ) while the white people rode on "your people's" back while "your people" built America under slavery and oppression.(your passed quotes)
You're a racist. I don't care how many smiley faces you put at the end.
Get the chip off your shoulder Tupac.
I got some boots for you to shine, boy.:happy2:

floridays

I got some boots for you to shine, boy.:happy2:
Tell me the same young ignorant, you do more damage to black skin than you can imagine. You tie yourself to the lowest of what you perceive a black American to be. I've given you some in the past, I can offer many more examples of black men, held in high regard in life and that will be lauded at death. You choose the easy, blame anyone else road, that is one reason you will be forgotten, like you never existed.... poof and gone.

bbsam

Staff member
heres another one :)
44898870_10156851806208086_1896925903175286784_n.jpg
If the MAGA hat fits...

vantexan

Time to switch the tables bro. Your people can now shine my shoes, clean hotel rooms, houses, landscape, pick produce, wash dishes, dig ditches etc. BTW it's not racist at all when rich little white conservative girls get abortions all the time to hide the fact that they got impregnated by a BBC.:happy2:
Reminds me of Undercover Brother...White women, the Black man's kryptonite!

Status
Not open for further replies.