About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I like the word stipulate, I understand I am speaking to intelligence.
First point, I will not justify it. You can't justify a wrong.
I did in my first statement, when something, a person in this case, is defiled what they touch or interact with becomes defiled unless there is a rejection by the other person. As long as a person does not interact, they just fester.

You asked me to agree to something for sake of argument. I am objecting to the use of the term "defile" because of it suggests an overarching theological agreement, which I don't believe exists. I agree that our badness harms ourselves necessarily, but you need to prove to me, through use of examples or other demonatrations, that our badness necessarily harms others before I can accept your premise and we can move on with the argument.

You literally just agreed with me, however, that our badness doesn't necessarily harm others when you made the exception to your own position "unless there is a rejection by the other person". See, I think you are trying to argue that our sins (to come right out and say what we really mean) cause others to sin, and as such their sins are our responsibility. But that is an infinite regress fallacy, and denies an individual's agency. If such were the case, none of us would be responsible for our own sin. But maybe that's not where you are going with this...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lulz
The mental gymnastics Republicans perform to avoid admitting Trump is a bad person..... Hilarious.

I'm not a republican, and I would answer the same way almost regardless of who the question was asked about. It's just not that simple of an answer. Besides we are probably not even working within an agreed upon moral framework. Do you think cheating makes a person "bad", or does it depend on the person, or the circumstances? Or do you bring it up because you think other people's sense of morality should cause them to think it makes someone "bad"? You put me in a dilemma, as yes, I agree that cheating is bad, but by the same moral framework, it is not my place to judge.

Everyone has done bad things, but who is to judge what makes a person bad?

cachmeifucan

The bombs in no way would explode that's why trump called it a hoax. Was is wrong yes but nobody was in harms way he should still go to jail for life but it was a pipe stuffed with shrapnel no ignite switch and no way to detonate

MAKAVELI

The bombs in no way would explode that's why trump called it a hoax. Was is wrong yes but nobody was in harms way he should still go to jail for life but it was a pipe stuffed with shrapnel no ignite switch and no way to detonate
They were filled with explosive materia and shrapnel. Nothing hoax about that.

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

They said the only way it would go off is extreme heat not like 115 degrees like 250 degrees how would it detonate without a ignition explain. It's was serious and he should never be free. He made them in his van how sophisticated could it be

It will be fine

They said the only way it would go off is extreme heat not like 115 degrees like 250 degrees how would it detonate without a ignition explain. It's was serious and he should never be free. He made them in his van how sophisticated could it be
The unabomber lived in a remote cabin without electricity in Montana.

cachmeifucan

My coworkers dad went to school with Ted kyzinskiskiski he is from evergreen area. They still think he did the syanid in Tylenol in 80s I think. Abortion doctors are going to hell. Gosnell a movie about a abortion doctor kept the baby's feet as a trophy serial killer shht

floridays

No, it’s cool because everyone is bad except sweet baby Jesus. Defraud hundreds of people with a fake university or an MLM scheme, cheat on every wife you vowed to care for, no biggie.
He's not a baby, he was a grown man when he hung on the cross in your place.

wayfair

swollen member
Trump cheated on all 3 wives... guess what???

Everyone knew and He STILL WON !!!! MAGA!!!!!

BTW, Karen McDougal is still pretty hooooot...

cachmeifucan

Many famous and rich people have people sign disclosure agreement because nowadays your guilty until proven innocent. And in his position just a mere accusation could take a guy out

Status
Not open for further replies.