Ac in pkg car

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
After reading this thread I tried something and I suggest you all do the same as well.

On a hot day in your personal car turn on the AC and roll down all your windows and see just how well your AC is affective.

AC will most likely never be in any package car any time soon. Suck it up Buttercups.

Is this a certain scientific conclusion or were you auditioning for an episode of myth busters??

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Here it is... This effective argument is bull :censored2:! The wipers are only effective when it rains, the heater is only effective when it's cold, the fuel is only effective when you have to move the truck. But its all equipped or provided just in case. Get the point?? If not, it gets freaking hot in alabama, Arizona, Florida, new Mexico, South Carolina, Mississippi, and a few other places in the US.

Effective my highly toned butt!!

Never gonna happen.

There are more important things for the IBT to focus on, during negotiations.

Better (or active) ventilation behind the bulkhead door is a realistic option.
Look at the improvement in the package cars over the years. If we didn't have upgrades negotiated we would still be driving old non-power steering high-steppers.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Air conditioning wouldn't work and most package cars you turn on the package car 125 times a day. It's bound to break. I'm lucky I use the same package car every day and I'd rather be using it then seeing it in the shop getting the AC fixed
All you guys need is a decent defroster or spray the windshield inside with a fog proof liquid.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Never gonna happen.

There are more important things for the IBT to focus on, during negotiations.

Better (or active) ventilation behind the bulkhead door is a realistic option.
put some vents for air flow in the back, you are driving a stone age box with no amenities.

Integrity

Binge Poster
After reading this thread I tried something and I suggest you all do the same as well.

On a hot day in your personal car turn on the AC and roll down all your windows and see just how well your AC is affective.

AC will most likely never be in any package car any time soon. Suck it up Buttercups.
I disagree with this.