Accidentally stop completed 0 for pickup on Diad 6

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Get enough seniority where you don’t have pickups, problem solved. Let scrubs like @MECH-lift do them for you while you blaze a trail of DFU’s and confetti call tags in your wake as you throw it in neutral so avoid detection of management getting back the building.

pkgdriver

I heard the 7 is coming out soon
🧔‍♂️✊
I heard the 7 is coming out soon
🧔‍♂️
✊
Hopefully its better than the GARBAGE we have now.
@caroltome. The registers at Home Depot have always worked close to 100%. Why do you give us this GARBAGE now that you are CEO?
It aint rocket science.
I got a DIAD 6 running on FORTRAN now that is the Cats Meow.
📽✊

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

How can you accurately sheet apartment complexes without a pre-record? seems like the company is putting drivers in a recording accurately falsifying situation.
You cannot or at least they don’t know how to do it if you can so they are putting you in a situation to be dishonest by recording improperly, at least this is what I found out in a week of trying to figure out if there’s a way and nobody in management knows how. Lol

JustDeliverIt

You cannot or at least they don’t know how to do it if you can so they are putting you in a situation to be dishonest by recording improperly, at least this is what I found out in a week of trying to figure out if there’s a way and nobody in management knows how. Lol

Why do you need pre record for apartments? Scan, residential, and then at the top of the screen you can input floor and room before making a delivery decision. The few apartments I have this is all I’ve done. Unless I’m missing something for city routes that do a bunch.