Accidentally stop completed 0 for pickup on Diad 6

Hot Carl

No Edit, no PreRecord, “dynamic” Orion flipping your manifest upside down every 45 minutes, and they wonder why we hate these things so much.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Every week it’s like there’s a new update.
This week, you have to type in a code to unlock the diad.
If you reset it or it’s inactive for 30+ mins, it will lock itself.
Wonder how well it would work if you get locked out during a rain storm & that fine touchscreen got wet & wouldn't let you punch in the code.

DVIR

No Edit, no PreRecord, “dynamic” Orion flipping your manifest upside down every 45 minutes, and they wonder why we hate these things so much.
I have to use the map and just click each stop. Luckily i have a route, i have no idea how cover drivers manage this damn thing

Thebrownblob

Every week it’s like there’s a new update.
This week, you have to type in a code to unlock the diad.
If you reset it or it’s inactive for 30+ mins, it will lock itself.

We have that code now as well what a pain in the ass. Somehow I got locked out during the day and I could not remember the code I had to call the center and no one answered for 10 minutes lol.

Thebrownblob

How can you accurately sheet apartment complexes without a pre-record? seems like the company is putting drivers in a recording accurately falsifying situation.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I’m really not sure what the point of the code is. As well as I might be crazy but I think they update quite often and they move menus around. I tried to find missed in the board and it was in a different spot.
Not sure either. The only thing I’m sure about with this diad is that it’s a POS!!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
They can’t do anything with them.
Someone stealing a diad would be like the person who followed me during peak 2 years ago taking the doodoo box off someone porch a few houses back.