Ace in the hole

Is that in central language? Our DOT place is a clinic that's open 24hrs.

They've tired to schedule me a appointment at 630am a few times and I tell them No I won't do that. They've also tried to do it on a Sat and Sun and I've told them No as well.

The earliest DOT appointment I'll do is 8am and I will never do one of a weekend.
It's not like you don't have any unpaid days off...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Is that in central language? Our DOT place is a clinic that's open 24hrs.

They've tired to schedule me a appointment at 630am a few times and I tell them No I won't do that. They've also tried to do it on a Sat and Sun and I've told them No as well.

The earliest DOT appointment I'll do is 8am and I will never do one of a weekend.
you dont got anything going on

rod

Retired 22 years
Nice. I have never spent less than 2 hours getting my DOT from the same place in over 30 years. All done on a day off....unpaid.
I got paid for every physical I ever took. Our local clinic didn't start seeing people until 9 o'clock. It usually took about an hour (even if you were the first one in line because the doctors liked to keep you sitting in that little room for at least a half hour so you were nice and pissed off by the time they opened the door). After your physical you would go pick up your truck (already at least an hour late) which would be sitting outside the building with the keys in the ignition and nobody around because they had all went uptown for coffee. Tightest ship in the shipping business my ass :-)

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why in hell would you want to waste a paid day off to go sit in a Doc in a box office for hours to get a DOT physical?

Because the majority of UPS people are company punks.

We schedule our own and are responsible for having it completed before the previous one expires.

You probably bring them coffee and doughnuts too.

It's part of being a professional and an adult.

No.

It's being a company punk and afraid of your own shadow.

Is that in central language?

We go off the national language.

"Employees will not be required to take examinations during their working hours, unless paid by the Employer for all time spent. Employees shall be given reasonable notice of dates of examinations."

https://teamster.org/sites/default/files/ups18nationalmaster.pdf

People making their own appointments.. printing out their own forms..

never voted on the contract.. never filed a grievance........

-Bug-

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't know what the excitement's all about. I'd rather go to work delivering on peak day than go to the doctor for a physical.