Adam Schiff

newfie

Trump's dick has almost taken him down several times. This "dick" is probably going to do it, or at least lay the groundwork.

RESIGNATION in the wind, fren.

Trump has always wanted to post a dick pic, but he hasn't seen it in at least 20 years.

I'm waiting for the Pelosi's " we wont be holding an impeachment vote for the good of the country" statement soon to come.

right now she's in a back room somewhere beating shifty for screwing this up and for lying to her too.

newfie

Their talking like they're serious about single payer and massive environmental/job programs is a terrible strategy for trying to win a national election.

those of us on the other side admire your sides committment to this cause and will applaud your efforts to force this in.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm waiting for the Pelosi's " we wont be holding an impeachment vote for the good of the country" statement soon to come.

right now she's in a back room somewhere beating shifty for screwing this up and for lying to her too.

Your wet dream. Schiff did a great job of showing the sane Americans that Trump is a criminal. Sorry your delusions get in the way of what really happened.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
What will really bake The Left's noodle is when this :censored2: show moves onto the Senate. Hopefully before then, on December 9th, The proverbial crap will hit the fan for the Left. They haven't a hope in hell of winning ANYTHING in 2020. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!! KAGA!!!

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Are you saying Trump kept Obama's America great after taking over and you want him to keep America great again during a second term?
Obama's America LOL!!! You must be drinking the good stuff tonight. But hey man, it's your right to believe what you want. I ain't hating.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Thanks, Obama?
Does my, or anyone's belief in Trump offend you? You have the right to feel that way, and I don't hate anyone for it. I hang out with PLENTY of Leftists and we get along just fine. My life doesn't revolve around politics. Be it Clinton, the Bush's, or Obama, my life is what I make it.

Box Ox

Does my, or anyone's belief in Trump offend you? You have the right to feel that way, and I don't hate anyone for it. I hang out with PLENTY of Leftists and we get along just fine. My life doesn't revolve around politics. Be it Clinton, the Bush's, or Obama, my life is what I make it.

Keep (Obama's) America great again! KAGA!