Adam Schiff

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have a whistleblower that says you like to hump sheep. I have to protect him from exposure but meantime you're going to jail for beastiality.

Well, first of all, I'm not into sheep. Good Muslims like you actually prefer young goats or sometimes young boys.

newfie

75588184_10214747761023926_3496436973348847616_n.jpg

cachmeifucan

Any upser that votes for the Democrats is a idiot that will end up loosing the team care we have. Is team care as good as atena no but it's way better then universal health. I work hard for my health insurance and value it. Is ups going to give us the same amount the pay for our health insurance every week no way. I think it's right around 300 a week for full-time employees. It's around 7 dollar a hour raise for someone who works 40 hours

It will be fine

Any upser that votes for the Democrats is a idiot that will end up loosing the team care we have. Is team care as good as atena no but it's way better then universal health. I work hard for my health insurance and value it. Is ups going to give us the same amount the pay for our health insurance every week no way. I think it's right around 300 a week for full-time employees. It's around 7 dollar a hour raise for someone who works 40 hours
You know there are different threads within current events, right?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The big difference between Democrats and Republicans is illustrated well here. This guy only cares about himself, not the big picture. The needs of the many outweight the needs of the few, and the one.

Single Payer isn't politically viable right now, and it's just political rhetoric. Neither is any of the New Green Deal stuff. Not going to happen.

I would gladly personally lose a few dollars a year to see the overall health and wealth of our country grow. It isn't all about me and whether or not I make more money under Trump or a Democrat.

Basic differences. High road vs. low road. Us vs. me, me, me!!

El Correcto

god is dead
The big difference between Democrats and Republicans is illustrated well here. This guy only cares about himself, not the big picture. The needs of the many outweight the needs of the few, and the one.

Single Payer isn't politically viable right now, and it's just political rhetoric. Neither is any of the New Green Deal stuff. Not going to happen.

I would gladly personally lose a few dollars a year to see the overall health and wealth of our country grow. It isn't all about me and whether or not I make more money under Trump or a Democrat.

Basic differences. High road vs. low road. Us vs. me, me, me!!
I wouldn’t gladly lose even a penny to those sons of bitches for their promises of a better society through centralized government control. You people are suckers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's pathetic you don't realize that you can do that now. You're so weak minded you think you need the government to take your money and redistribute it rather than doing good on your own.

Sad.

Box Ox

That's a good indication that the only people who would agree with the Democrats on those things are the ones who were already going to vote for them anyway.

Their talking like they're serious about single payer and massive environmental/job programs is a terrible strategy for trying to win a national election.

It will be fine

That's a good indication that the only people who would agree with the Democrats on those things are the ones who were already going to vote for them anyway.

Their talking like they're serious about single payer and massive environmental/job programs is a terrible strategy for trying to win a national election.
Their ideas would win a national election. They won’t win the electoral college. Our democracy is broken. RIPs democracy.

It will be fine

Why? I’m open to opinions. I feel like civil wars would be far more common if densely populated urban areas perpetually dominated federal lawmaking.
Our current system has allowed a racially diverse majority to be ruled by a racially homogenous minority, that’s bad. I don’t see the downside in federal laws being focused on the majority of the population. Densely populated urban centers are the driving force of our economy.

The reality is most states see little federal attention since their electoral votes are set. Deep red states are ignored as much as deep blue ones because the president doesn’t need to cater to them to get the electoral college votes. The only focus is a handful of swing states. The system is broken.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Deep red states are ignored as much as deep blue ones because the president doesn’t need to cater to them to get the electoral college votes. The only focus is a handful of swing states. The system is broken.
Your logic is faulty because the president is not King. States are not ignored, they elect their leaders and they are represented regardless of who is President.

Your TDS is blinding you as usual.