Adam Schiff

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella shakes hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office
A year after Ukraine official and alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella left President Trump’s White House, a picture of him shaking Barack Obama’s hand was published on a close friend's wedding website.

The Oval Office photograph, obtained by the Washington Examiner, is circulating among Trump allies who consider it evidence that the alleged whistleblower is biased against Trump and had partisan motivations when he filed an Aug. 12 complaint that sparked impeachment proceedings.

In the photograph, a smiling Ciaramella, then Ukraine director on the National Security Council at the White House, is shown shaking Obama's hand.

View attachment 272759

So, anyone who ever shook Obama's hand could be a whistleblower? Wow, that is compelling evidence. How many hands does Trump shake, especially Russian ones?

newfie

So, anyone who ever shook Obama's hand could be a whistleblower? Wow, that is compelling evidence. How many hands does Trump shake, especially Russian ones?

everyone already knows who the democratic operative is. your playing (maybe not) stupid does not change that

newfie

Not at all. Those two clowns did Trump no favors, although I'm sure both will be rewarded for their loyalty.
upload_2019-11-21_22-20-52.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you seriously so ignorant that you don't know who the DNC operative that claims to be a Whistleblower is? Everybody knows, you can't be this stupid.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
everyone already knows who the democratic operative is. your playing (maybe not) stupid does not change that

Actually, all of the Republican tools who participated did far more damage than the whistleblower ever could.

The GOP brand is in the toilet. Maybe the Rainbow Eggo can shine it up with his butt kissing Biden investigation.

It will be fine

Are you seriously so ignorant that you don't know who the DNC operative that claims to be a Whistleblower is? Everybody knows, you can't be this stupid.
What difference does it make? We have the transcript that confirms the complaint. Crying about who the whistleblower is after we have the evidence is very silly. I guess that’s what you cry about when the facts aren’t in your favor.

newfie

Actually, all of the Republican tools who participated did far more damage than the whistleblower ever could.

The GOP brand is in the toilet. Maybe the Rainbow Eggo can shine it up with his butt kissing Biden investigation.

I have a whistleblower that says you like to hump sheep. I have to protect him from exposure but meantime you're going to jail for beastiality.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have a whistleblower that says you like to hump sheep. I have to protect him from exposure but meantime you're going to jail for beastiality.

Bad analogy. If Trump were humping sheep, Nunes and Jordan would say he was investigating corruption in the wool industry and that the Bidens were the ranchers that paid him to molest the sheep.

Trump did it. Why else won't he let his people testify? The whistleblower is moot at this point anyway. What they alleged was confirmed by the testimony provided. All you want is a scapegoat to blame and attack for Trump's bad behavior. That way,Hannity and Limbaugh and the rest of them can prevaricate all day long about it and pontificate and deflect. Blame the accuser, not the criminal.

Protected by law, but the law means zero to Trump and his people.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What difference does it make? We have the transcript that confirms the complaint. Crying about who the whistleblower is after we have the evidence is very silly. I guess that’s what you cry about when the facts aren’t in your favor.
We have the transcript which proved Eric Ciaramella was lying actually. He was not a Whistleblower, but actually a DNC operative, and we need to get to the bottom of this.

newfie

Bad analogy. If Trump were humping sheep, Nunes and Jordan would say he was investigating corruption in the wool industry and that the Bidens were the ranchers that paid him to molest the sheep.

Trump did it. Why else won't he let his people testify? The whistleblower is moot at this point anyway. What they alleged was confirmed by the testimony provided. All you want is a scapegoat to blame and attack for Trump's bad behavior. That way,Hannity and Limbaugh and the rest of them can prevaricate all day long about it and pontificate and deflect. Blame the accuser, not the criminal.

Protected by law, but the law means zero to Trump and his people.

I'm sorry my whistleblower says you like to hump sheep. i believe him and you're going to jail. toughen up buttercup