After my 2nd day of preloading I..really need tips.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
80k for a non skilled job job without a required education.....

Sure beats mowing lawns.

Maybe you should turn it down when it gets to you since its so "unskilled" and "uneducated ".

The more you post, the more you show you have no idea what you are talking about.

Another 2 minutes of being at ups know it all.

W

What The Hawk?

The salary also depends on the area. I'm startin at $11/hour and have been told driver's make 60k a year. For me, that would be a great income in the area I live in. In California for example 60k salary wouldn't be so great.

Cementups

Box Monkey
The salary also depends on the area. I'm startin at $11/hour and have been told driver's make 60k a year. For me, that would be a great income in the area I live in. In California for example 60k salary wouldn't be so great.

Once a driver hits top rate, they should make more than 60k a year

$70K would be the low end for a FT driver at top rate.

Base pay for a UPS driver right now with zero OT at top rate is approximately $72k

W

What The Hawk?

I hope I get better at this. There was only one sup last week the rest were on vacation or something. Hopefully I learn more this week and really kick butt.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
A UPS driver with no OT.....does that even exist? Like OrionismyBFF said, in big centers (like mine) most folks are breaking 100K easy. I'm at 81K right now and I don't even get in as late as some of these other guys. I'd imagine those folks are at 90K right now. So crazy to hear of these other centers. UPS centers and hubs vary so much it's a trip.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A UPS driver with no OT.....does that even exist? Like OrionismyBFF said, in big centers (like mine) most folks are breaking 100K easy. I'm at 81K right now and I don't even get in as late as some of these other guys. I'd imagine those folks are at 90K right now. So crazy to hear of these other centers. UPS centers and hubs vary so much it's a trip.

"Hi, I'm Dave. I am a FT pkg car driver who works little to no OT."

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ignore list goes Orion. What a huge boner that dude is

I'm heartbroken. Your posts and threads are so insightful. How ever will I recover?

You are the perfect example of how ups doesn't have any hiring standards anymore. I remember when it was hard to get in to ups.

Now they probably recruit at your trailer park regularly

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Will there be an asterisk on my pension direct deposit?

No but you've been wrong on every single thing you say concerning ups. Contracts, experiences or whatnot.

Your center is a very very small center.
What you go thru is not what the average ups driver goes through.

You forget that in every comment you make. You assume everyone goes through what you do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This was my load on Friday. The was after I got to my first stop. When I got in my truck at the building, I could walk through it. My loader(s) refuse to lip load and this is what happens. No hard turns, just a leisurely drive to my area on the highway.
Note that, the six largest boxes in the front are for a bulk stop that is PAL'ed 6970. That is not 6970, that is FL1. There is also a NDA for that same stop that was PAL'ed 1030 but yet, once digging through everything, was found under a dozen or more house stops under the 8000 shelf. That white and red box on the back on the top right was PAL'ed 2700, but yet it's all the way in the back. Half my load was like that. It's like they loaded so much and then said friend-it and just started putting things where they saw fit or where it fit. Worst day I've had in a long, long time.

Doesn't look to bad