After Peak Lay-offs?

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
I was so close to being sent back last time. If the rumor is true and more will go back after Peak, I will be going like it or not.
Wow . . they let you guys bump back into package? Our option is bumping 1 or 2 part time hub shifts or the unemployment option. Even if I could bump into package I would choose the hub. Only our Q list guys go back to package centers. And they are not welcomed back with open-arms.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wow . . they let you guys bump back into package? Our option is bumping 1 or 2 part time hub shifts or the unemployment option. Even if I could bump into package I would choose the hub. Only our Q list guys go back to package centers. And they are not welcomed back with open-arms.

If it came down to working and collecting a paycheck or sitting at home and collecting unemployment I would work and could not care less what kind of reception I would get.

Feeder drivers here are allowed to bump back in to package or the hub--most opt for the hub and get their 8 by working both the preload and metro.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
OK, so what are they ovah haulin?[/QUOTE]

Maybe I misinterpeted the rumour, the overhaul is taht many drivers are not happy and unhappy enough to move out of the center in Feb. Don't know much else, and of course it IS only a rumor. But judging by what I hear about that management team over there, it might not far from the truth