AIM - Aiming Into Management

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Starting pay would be about $65k in base market rising about 5% for each successive base level. So most would be between $65k-$75k roughly.

Not enough.
Had an Ops Manager once who transferred in from California. Kept her pay rate, and was actually making MORE than her Senior Manager. No tension, there, right?!

Yomama11

Aim is the quickest way to top out. At least thats what my manager told me. I was told to do the program for 2 years then step down so i could be topped out. Seems fedex has loop holes everywhere.

fredxx

Fred's Myth is my guess...Here's a tip ..Dont be a DICK that's half the battle if you ask me..Since you have a degree in the logistics field shouldnt be too hard to find a comparable job in freight from what i hear...since many employers love hiring former FEDEX employees...

Schweddy

Balls
Fred's Myth is my guess...Here's a tip ..Dont be a DICK that's half the battle if you ask me..Since you have a degree in the logistics field shouldnt be too hard to find a comparable job in freight from what i hear...since many employers love hiring former FEDEX employees...

Oookay..

PSP

Thanks for the input bud. But in all honesty, have you seen how the other companies guys look? Dudes look like Duck Dynasty and smell like a pack of cigarettes.