Air Driving Question

Brown Down

I don't think I have that option. Too many people both FT and PT would love to file a grievance. So far the Union and the Labor Manager see eye to eye on my working. One of the disadvantages to seniority is it puts a target on my back by all of the members beneath me.
no you put a target on your own back. don't blame that on seniority. You have to be the biggest ass kisser ever.

No part-timers can drive in the car wash if there are full-timers or combination employees in the car wash classification.

I will see if @BigUnionGuy can make a few phone calls and get you moved into the sort as it should be.
I believe the Teamsters disapprove of using the Union and the contract for personal retributions. Along with the company. But you be you.

Brown Down

Boo hoo to you too friend.
I'm not the one crying when getting called out. You are. And you have to take a weak stance that it was a "personal" attack. Guess what? You have posted up more than enough on here setting how you go against the contract. So if you can't handle getting called out for it maybe the Internet isn't for you. But then again you run a tired playbook. Pathetic. go cry to someone who might believe your bs.

I'm not the one crying when getting called out. You are. And you have to take a weak stance that it was a "personal" attack. Guess what? You have posted up more than enough on here setting how you go against the contract. So if you can't handle getting called out for it maybe the Internet isn't for you. But then again you run a tired playbook. Pathetic. go cry to someone who might believe your bs.
WOW. Who peed in your Cheerios this morning. LOL Take a chill pill Bill. Need a hug?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
WOW. Double WOW. LOL

How do you not understand this, help us out?

1000012635.jpg