Air Driving Question

So this full-time 22.3 employee is working two sorts (bumping in), while you wash trucks?
Yes, but we are not allowed to wash any package cars. Believe me it was not voluntary. Kicking and screaming but there was a written agreement with the Union and the Labor manager that company seniority would prevail.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yes, but we are not allowed to wash any package cars. Believe me it was not voluntary. Kicking and screaming but there was a written agreement with the Union and the Labor manager that company seniority would prevail.
If you aren't washing them, what are you doing to them?

If you aren't washing them, what are you doing to them?
Taking them to be unloaded and then prestaging them for the preload. Building is too small for all of the cars to be parked for the preload until after the Midnight sort is down and Hub trailers have pulled. Yes it is very inefficient but because 22.2 car washers are guaranteed their hours and jobs, the company is in a hard spot. Plus the job is filled by old wore out package car drivers just putting in their time.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Taking them to be unloaded and then prestaging them for the preload. Building is too small for all of the cars to be parked for the preload until after the Midnight sort is down and Hub trailers have pulled. Yes it is very inefficient but because 22.2 car washers are guaranteed their hours and jobs, the company is in a hard spot. Plus the job is filled by old wore out package car drivers just putting in their time.

So you are driving package cars?

1000012635.jpg

Thebrownblob

This is all sounding like a personal attack instead of a local Union issue. How does any of this affect you?
How is any of this personal? It’s not my fault you don’t understand how anything works and you’ve worked here your whole life and used the union like a a leech, pretending you live in a bubble.