Alcohol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
But he blew .8

They did this before "start time"? He could have just "got sick" and walked away.....

Start time is start time.

Sorry professor that’s not how it works

BD9F3080-0D10-483D-AEC3-D1B20B249355.jpeg

rentadawg

Yep.

Article 35

An employee who is tested for reasonable cause and whose alcohol level is 0.02 to 0.039 will be taken out of service for twenty-four (24) hours and receive a warning letter

An employee who is tested for reasonable cause and whose alcohol level is 0.040 to 0.069 will be taken out of service for twenty-four (24) hours, referred to a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) and suspended for ten (10) days.
I was 0.008

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I quit drinking nearly two years ago.
This very thing was definitely a concern for me. I was a 2 or 3 beers a night kind of guy. Good, craft beer. 7.2 percent IPAs, 12 percent bourbon barrel stouts, high ABV Belgian styles. But I had that itch sometimes where I'd put back 5 or 6 on a Wednesday and Thursday would suck, and I probably wasn't the best coworker.
This wasn't the only reason I quit. But my wife is who made it possible. She held me accountable, and I never went back.

qdg2

I knew two drivers, one in my center, both had over 15 years in, both drank heavily. At different times, each one just stopped coming to work. Never came back. Union called them too, they just walked away. Alcohol
Cigarettes and alcohol.

I've known a few heavy drinkers, cigarettes and nowadays pot. All three going......

Several never made it out of their early 60's. 60!

They were the types that wouldn't stop smoking in tractors. Angry. Lot's of ex-wives......A lot of carousing.....

Mlody

We had this happen a least 3 times in my center. Manager told the drivers to go home... happens again you will be fired. They are still driving