Alcohol

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You worked here in the 90's. Dam you're an old *
I remember TLA meetings(early 90’s)at the local pizza place with half our center there, center manager, on-roads and one time the DM and we all left there hammered and went to work the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You worked here in the 90's. Dam you're an old *
So did I….
IMG_1874.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rentadawg

Yep. The standard is 1.5 oz of 40 proof. That is one shot of alcohol. Your liver can usually process this in about an hour.

Any more than this, it will take longer to process. His idea of a shot could be 3 or 4 oz.
It was absolute vodka but they’re letting me come back provided I get random checks before work. Still have to go local hearing though. The doctor told me like I said that I wouldn’t notice being impaired with that level and showed no signs of it.

I was technically supposed to be off work due to their being heavy benches for the last 3 weeks. So I only been working like 2-3 days a week. I even texted that day if there was a bench as I usually do but they said no you’re working and that’s only because I had the random usual ride along.

UnionStrong

It was absolute vodka but they’re letting me come back provided I get random checks before work. Still have to go local hearing though. The doctor told me like I said that I wouldn’t notice being impaired with that level and showed no signs of it.

I was technically supposed to be off work due to their being heavy benches for the last 3 weeks. So I only been working like 2-3 days a week. I even texted that day if there was a bench as I usually do but they said no you’re working and that’s only because I had the random usual ride along.
Well, as long as it was Absolut, you should be ok.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You drunk right now ? Your not making any sense Don’t mean to be crass but let’s keep things real

rentadawg

Did you eat something, brush your teeth? Shouldnt have registered at all from 9 hrs before, unless you were really hammered and the liver couldnt keep up.
Brushed my teeth but I hardly eat. I eat 1-2 times a day since I was a child. I get 3-4 hrs of sleep since I was a child. Not every body is the same

rentadawg

Well, as long as it was Absolut, you should be ok.
That’s the only thing I drink. My stomach rejects beer, so it’s just that. I take advantage of the slow season right before summer, so I’m guess I was unlucky. But I have an extremely high tolerance to anything, even energy drinks and anesthesia. Sounds like I got unlucky. It is what it is.

UPSER1987

Right to the point: so a supervisor smelled alcohol on me before I didn’t even began to start my route( let alone start the truck) so 2 Union stewards who went through re hab for years who are keen to smelling alcohol, they didn’t smell anything. So I went to get tested and my B.A.C was barley at the state limit. So I get discharged at the same time they mean terminated. Mind you I had a drink 9 hours before I went to work. The nurse said I wouldn’t notice I was impaired despite not showing signs of it. So I’m screwed aren’t I?
Union stewards who are keen to smelling alcohol…lol…is this a joke?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That’s the only thing I drink. My stomach rejects beer, so it’s just that. I take advantage of the slow season right before summer, so I’m guess I was unlucky. But I have an extremely high tolerance to anything, even energy drinks and anesthesia. Sounds like I got unlucky. It is what it is.

So, you don’t eat much and you drink 6 shots of cheap vodka on a school night how many do you pound on the weekends
I’am not one to judge because lord knows I’ve got my own vices
But Gotdamn brah you need to slow down

UnionStrong

So, you don’t eat much and you drink 6 shots of cheap vodka on a school night how many do you pound on the weekends
I’am not one to judge because lord knows I’ve got my own vices
But Gotdamn brah you need to slow down
Absolut ain’t cheap vodka boss.