Alison vs Mitch

brett636

You know what would really be nice? If the union would stop treating us like Hoffa's children and telling us who to vote for. I'm a grown man and I can make my own decisions.

Agree whole heartedly. Another thing I love is when the mental midgets that advocate support for people like Alison Grimes like to say the Republicans want to destroy the unions, and I can't help but laugh at this absurd notion. Unions have been destroying themselves for the last 30 plus years through corruption, greed, and incompetence which has inflicted far more damage to the union cause than anything tried by the Republicans.

Ron Carey lives on

Like Richard Nixon pardoning Jimmy Hoffa Sr. Is there any other teamsters/politics history you need to know about. Ky Teamsters vote Alison Nov 4th.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Your pathetic denial of any negative impact on the union is absurd and even you know that. A local union relies on it's dues revenue to remain operational. If a bargaining unit decertifies the union, that is one less unit that requires representation. Depending on the size of that bargaining unit, the union may cut back on it's staff in order to remain operational for the members of the other bargaining units. However, RTW freeloaders do not represent a decline in the representation provided...but they do represent a decline in the revenue that pays for that representation.

Assume for a moment that you own the Smurf Widget Company. Your customer base, 100 manufacturers who purchase 1,000 widgets each per month. Your state legislature passes a law that requires you to provide those widgets for free to any customer who doesn't feel like paying for their widgets. 10 of your customers tell you that they no longer want to pay for their widgets. You're still making the same amount of widgets...you're still shipping the same number of widgets...but your revenue is down by 10%. The next month, another 10 of your customers jumps on the free widget bandwagon. Eventually, you're forced to shut the place down or merge with another widget company. Negative impact? You bet! There's no such thing as a free lunch, Smurf, or a free widget. Somebody is paying.

Half the states in this country are RTW states. Where has this scenario happened that you describe? Name the state. Name the union.

Atomic_Smurf

So I'll ask you knuckle heads again, show me one Teamster that has been hurt by RTW. One, anywhere. Not a millionaire union boss but a rank & file union member. Just one!

1.4 million Teamsters now have an unsustainable healthcare plan thanks to the "pro-union" politicians that tell you RTW will cause us to lose pay & benefits!

Atomic_Smurf

You know what would really be nice? If the union would stop treating us like Hoffa's children and telling us who to vote for. I'm a grown man and I can make my own decisions.
Our unions have become nothing more than money bundlers & political advocates for the Democrat party. Our representation is secondary.

Ron Carey lives on

Are you Teamster member? Do what negotiated benefits? Your rtw obsession is such a obvious diversion. Get out and vote the 4th, Ky Teamsters. Smurf get some help

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Are you Teamster member? Do what negotiated benefits? Your rtw obsession is such a obvious diversion. Get out and vote the 4th, Ky Teamsters. Smurf get some help

Sent using BrownCafe App
I really don't care that much about RTW. I just like to ask people to defend their bogus handed down claims that it will hurt working people in any way when in fact it is the fat-cat union leaders emotionally manipulating its members into a frenzy to protect their excessive bonuses while they sellout our healthcare earnings to Democrats.

I've challenged people repeating anti-RTW lies to bash republicans on this site, on others & in person & have yet to see an example to back their false claims & don't expect to see one today. But I'm very patient & will give you more time.

Ron Carey lives on

I started this thread to get out the vote for Alison. You have turned into a rtw debate. I'll indulge you. I take it you are anti-entitlement. Welfare,foodstamps etc. You think you are entitled to All Union benefits regardless of paying union dues. You contradict yourself constantly, you are complete idiot

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

President Clinton and Alison Grimes will be in Owensboro and Paducah,Ky on Tues. This will be one of many "get out the vote" Rallies held in the next two weeks. Come out and show Teamster pride and Teamster voting power

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Smurf check out local 453 and local 52 ' s fact sheets about Rtw or the Afl-Cio 's or any other Labor websites you want. You are blind smurf. Im done wasting my time with a complete "nimrod" like you

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

President Clinton and Alison Grimes will be in Owensboro and Paducah,Ky on Tues. This will be one of many "get out the vote" Rallies held in the next two weeks. Come out and show Teamster pride and Teamster voting power

Sent using BrownCafe App
Come out & show how ignorant Teamsters can be by supporting politicians who screw you every chance they get. Weee!

Atomic_Smurf

Smurf check out local 453 and local 52 ' s fact sheets about Rtw or the Afl-Cio 's or any other Labor websites you want. You are blind smurf. Im done wasting my time with a complete "nimrod" like you

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why don't you just relay those "facts" here to bolster you argument? What do the fact sheets say that you've been holding back?

Atomic_Smurf

Alison Grimes is assuring Kentucky voters that she's not like Obama while Hillary Clinton stumps for Grimes & defends ObamaCare. Nope, nothing wrong with that picture.

Ron Carey lives on

Anyway smurf, maybe someday you'll wake up, but probably not. You are a sad,pathetic, and obviously unhappy hater. I'll be out on the front line organizing union members trying to protect your rights. You can rub one out to rush

Sent using BrownCafe App