Almost DQ’d

Indecisi0n

Want to be a dick? Print out the pretrip form for package car and run the list and check off each box as you do it. Youll be in the yard for an extra 40 minutes every morning.

Want to be a dick? Print out the pretrip form for package car and run the list and check off each box as you do it. Youll be in the yard for an extra 40 minutes every morning.
I don’t even know what it is anymore. Some newbie said you don’t check the lug nuts anymore.

upsgrunt

It's one.... simple.....mistake.
Get off the guys back, because I'm pretty sure you make plenty daily as well. This company has always been anal about numbers, but geesh! EVERYONE makes mistakes.

WTFm8

I love seeing idiots kick the front tires. SHEEP
H
E
E
P

I don’t kick any, company doesn’t buy my boots or maintain them.

If you can’t see it buldging more then normal you probably deserve a blowout.

I look at tread depth and if there’s sidewall distortion.

I’ve had 2 flats during pretrip... nothing like coding in for breakdown for 40 minutes while mechanics change all 4 rears out then paint them hahahaha

BucsGuy

Your Onroad sup can’t make a decision to save his/her life... they can’t decide if you are going to get DQ or not..... that is way above his pay scale....
Well he thinks it’s up to him. I don’t know why he doesn’t like me. I’m always respectful

bumped

im waiting to be trained on a route. So they’ve been having me come in to drive AIR every morning. Today was my third day alone. All my AIRS have been on time. Today when i stopped at my first stop. I realized I forgot to scan DVIR. And put in my miles. I called me sup. And he was furious. He told me one more screw up and I’m done. Can he DQ me for forgetting that?

What is scanning in your DVIR. I've never scanned it.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Everytime you drive you need to have a routine. Punch in, pre-pre check car or van, scan in the car or truck and insert the mileage, Download EDD as PCM starts, clear your bladder and large intestine, Get out the building, inspect the car or can fully, put in your time and start getting that off....at a safe pace of course.