Almost two years later Mike Pence says Trump endangered him and his family

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
080A8270-FB23-4464-AA0A-13CF91EEB0BB.gif

vantexan

Even the very top Republicans said there was no cheating.
Only the die hard MAGA folks believe the Big Lie
The very top Republicans who said that were in on getting Trump out of the way. Think there'd be a Ukrainian war if Trump was president? The money spigot got turned on with Biden.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The very top Republicans who said that were in on getting Trump out of the way. Think there'd be a Ukrainian war if Trump was president? The money spigot got turned on with Biden.
Trump was Putin's bitch,of course there would be no support to weaken Russia if Trump were president.

Funny,I rememebr not too long ago Republicans HATED Russia and would have given their eyeteeth to wage an indirect war against Russia.

vantexan

Trump was Putin's bitch,of course there would be no support to weaken Russia if Trump were president.

Funny,I rememebr not too long ago Republicans HATED Russia and would have given their eyeteeth to wage an indirect war against Russia.
Funny, I remember when Russia was communist and Democrats LOVED Russia and there were a lot of Democrat communist sympathizers in the U.S.

vantexan

vantexan

I love how Obama still lives in your head, can we discuss how he won two elections and was a two term president?
Can we discuss how the man who was widely known as the dumbest man in the government who Obama said about "never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to :censored2: something up" yet somehow got 80 million votes?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You think that changes the fact that Democrats loved Russia when they were communist? And Carter failed in so many ways that he's thankful that Biden came along to oust him as the worst president.
45 was the worst President. Traitor, con man, cheat, liar, and abuser of hair products. Corrupt and dishonest to the core, and he's your guy. AR-15 Jesus approved this message.

Non liberal

that was disproven long ago, nice try thanks for playing
Absolutely nothing was disproven. That is the point. There are videos of this being done and no investigations regarding the matter. What about the ballot mules making hundreds of stops to the same ballot drop off boxes that are on video. Are those disproven too?