Altercations while at home off the clock

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Actually, he could get a warning letter, which is the start of progressive discipline. A while back, we had a center manager that had a jag for anyone that came in or left in browns. He handed out warning letters. They stuck until he left. New center manager says go straight home or come straight to work and it will not be a problem, anything else will be a problem.
That’s nuts. I’ve spent tons of full days in my browns doing all kinds of stuff while not working.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
from our supplement
ARTICLE 32
LOCKERS, UNIFORMS
The Employer shall provide lockers and the basic uniform shall be
kept in the locker. Employees shall change into uniforms on the
Company premises before reporting for duty and change out of uni-
forms after being relieved from duty each day.

Future

Victory Ride
from our supplement
ARTICLE 32
LOCKERS, UNIFORMS
Yep

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
from our supplement
ARTICLE 32
LOCKERS, UNIFORMS
Yeah some of us still have language that they are to clean the uniform too. Lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Just don’t put your ups logo apparel on.

Most I’ll wear is the pants and that’s if I just left work. Keep a jacket in my car and wear a white shirt under the uniform. I do this just in case something like this comes up and the jack ass is filming me.

Most companies have a policy about wearing their logo outside of work, but I highly doubt Ups will care if it’s not on YouTube or something. Might get a reminder not to wear their clothes while letting your dog :censored2: in your neighbors yard.

Future

Victory Ride
Just don’t put your ups logo apparel on.

Most I’ll wear is the pants and that’s if I just left work. Keep a jacket in my car and wear a white shirt under the uniform. I do this just in case something like this comes up and the jack ass is filming me.

Most companies have a policy about wearing their logo outside of work, but I highly doubt Ups will care if it’s not on YouTube or something. Might get a reminder not to wear their clothes while letting their dog :censored2: in your neighbors yard.
Thank You James Casey