Altercations while at home off the clock

purehavanne

Okay so I was walking my dog this morning before work and had my uniform on and had an altercation with a neighbor about dog :censored2: in his yard. He claimed my dog :censored2: in his yard and he saw him do it but he was lying because my dog just went peepee lol! Words were exchanged and I later apologized to him for past poops in his yard. Could he call in on me and try to get me fired over this altercation?

Before I get in my car and drive home I put a hoody on for reasons like this. I’d rather get in to some :censored2: as the guy wearing brown pants than “the guy with a ups uniform”

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Y’all are too much haha...changing your uniform to go get gas on the way home....!??? Ahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahsshhshshshshsshsh

njb209

don't put your uniform on until you get to work in the morning. take it off in the parking lot before you drive home after work. Now you never have to worry about being in uniform off the clock

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
78903758-6136-4999-B7F7-0DD5A7A0D303.jpeg
Not seeing that ... just a discussion on what the company says on wearing their uniform outside of work