Altercations while at home off the clock

George Bush

Okay so I was walking my dog this morning before work and had my uniform on and had an altercation with a neighbor about dog :censored2: in his yard. He claimed my dog :censored2: in his yard and he saw him do it but he was lying because my dog just went peepee lol! Words were exchanged and I later apologized to him for past poops in his yard. Could he call in on me and try to get me fired over this altercation?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Okay so I was walking my dog this morning before work and had my uniform on and had an altercation with a neighbor about dog :censored2: in his yard. He claimed my dog :censored2: in his yard and he saw him do it but he was lying because my dog just went peepee lol! Words were exchanged and I later apologized to him for past poops in his yard. Could he call in on me and try to get me fired over this altercation?
yea you should be fired if your dog is :censored2:ting in somebodies yard

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Listen George I know you were probably the dumbest president ever but this is low even for you.

I got suspended last time I did that. It was only for 20 days. No big deal

Future

Victory Ride
F326B98D-237B-4FD6-A84C-1796A9E1A053.gif

Future

Victory Ride
If he calls in on you ... slowly take your UPS uniform off ....and beat the living :censored2: out of him

Box Ox

I wouldn’t worry about it. If a nurse, firefighter, cop, power company worker etc were walking their dog and got into an argument in uniform, it’d be stupid for the neighbor to call it into their places of work over it. UPS would be no different. Has nothing to do with what you do.

barnyard

KTM rider
UPS would be no different.

Actually, he could get a warning letter, which is the start of progressive discipline. A while back, we had a center manager that had a jag for anyone that came in or left in browns. He handed out warning letters. They stuck until he left. New center manager says go straight home or come straight to work and it will not be a problem, anything else will be a problem.

Future

Victory Ride
Actually, he could get a warning letter, which is the start of progressive discipline. A while back, we had a center manager that had a jag for anyone that came in or left in browns. He handed out warning letters. They stuck until he left. New center manager says go straight home or come straight to work and it will not be a problem, anything else will be a problem.
That is the un written rule .. or maybe written ..that I have known