Am I being stiffed ? Question on raises.

Rad

I’ve been with UPS 3 years in October . I’m a package loader , I’m hearing that we’re supposed to be getting a 70 cent raise every Aug 1st but I’m only making 50 cents more than I was at the same time last year ... is this something I should bring up ?

I’ve been with UPS 3 years in October . I’m a package loader , I’m hearing that we’re supposed to be getting a 70 cent raise every Aug 1st but I’m only making 50 cents more than I was at the same time last year ... is this something I should bring up ?
90¢ this August and $1 next August

542thruNthru

What do you make a hour?

542thruNthru

He only gets 50 cents until after 5 years

Yes, unfortunately. He's been here 3 years in October...so that's after the contract retroactively went into effect, right?

I could be wrong, but I think the general wage increase only applied to people who had attained seniority on or before August 1, 2018.

You are correct
Screenshot_20210323-120815_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Incorrect brothers.