amazon and saturdays?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Weren't you the one who predicted a two tier wage last contract and that we would all be taking a $10/HR pay cut to $25/HR max?

Your predictions on ups are never right.

If they do run Saturday ground, it'll be a separate service from regular ground. They probably run it in conjunction like the Saturday air operations are now.
I'm not sure exactly what is coming, but something is coming down the pipe. We got word of it this week and they're changing the trailer forecasting system due to an "Upcoming service enhancement"

Could be anything. But if I was a betting man, it would be Saturday ground

upschuck

I'm not sure exactly what is coming, but something is coming down the pipe. We got word of it this week and they're changing the trailer forecasting system due to an "Upcoming service enhancement"

Could be anything. But if I was a betting man, it would be Saturday ground
Wonder if that would take the Sat surcharge off the air packages.

Yeah, right.

Retiree

There will be routes that are bid Tuesday through Saturday....no six day punch needed. Already happening in select bldgs around the country.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Our last bid included a couple cover driver slots that were a Tuesday - Saturday schedule.
It was avoided like the plague. Our next bid doesn't come in for another 2 years.
I will assume that bid routes that are usually cut on Mondays will become T-Sa

Actually would be awesome for NFL fans who want tip a few extra on Sundays ;)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The company has already contacted local 728 concerning running ground on Saturdays. There hasn't been much more information concerning this besides Roswell Center is one of three test centers we were told of that will be participating.