Amazon in hot water

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And they cut all of their vacations in half after they raised the stock dividends.

Calling it the right thing to do.
My dad was talking about how my uncle just got a new set of golf clubs for being at his job 15 years. He was amazed.

I told him all about the stuff ups used to give away and how they used the recession as an excuse to take away tons and never give it back.

My dad was talking about how my uncle just got a new set of golf clubs for being at his job 15 years. He was amazed.

I told him all about the stuff ups used to give away and how they used the recession as an excuse to take away tons and never give it back.
You used to get some nice prizes.
Now they even short change the circle of honor drivers.

That was just the Washington Post trying to discredit a Cato study. They admitted the study's numbers were correct but then added in a lot of other irrelevant numbers to confuse the issue. They were only able to give it 2 Pinnochios despite their efforts to totally discredit it.
I wish I could remember where I was reading an article about it. By the time you add up the cash assistance, food stamps, energy and housing credits, Its a ton of money.

How are you supposed to get these people to work for $8/$9 an hour?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I wish I could remember where I was reading an article about it. By the time you add up the cash assistance, food stamps, energy and housing credits, Its a ton of money.

How are you supposed to get these people to work for $8/$9 an hour?
I was going to post about this in the thread "pet peeves". This would be mine.
It disgusts me to see so many people taking advantage of "the system".

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Well back to Amazon . That is the way companies make profit. UPS is right there with all of them. Union or not. Makes no difference. The higher ups. Just say leave. The seat will be filled before it is cold. It's up to the person how much they can take. I've got guys who just curl up in a corner and hide. They are 20 yr plus guys. Each person is different. Me --I make lots of money on what and how they want it done. I space my vacations the right spaces. When I need the break.