Amazon letting FXG ship their stuff again ???

bacha29

"Submit a payoff offer or pursue my suggestion that he assemble additional trained people and rental trucks to have standing by in order to be better prepared for peak."
Show me where I actually said " for his own good" . The terms of the purchase contract we MUTUALLY agreed to whereby I wasn't contractually bound to provide any alternative proposals. Instead in this case I provided him with two alternatives when I didn't have to offer any.

vantexan

Show me where I actually said " for his own good" . The terms of the purchase contract we MUTUALLY agreed to whereby I wasn't contractually bound to provide any alternative proposals. Instead in this case I provided him with two alternatives when I didn't have to offer any.
But weren't you worried he might not be able to pay you back? Seems to me if he's offering to pay it off early you would jump on that.

bacha29

But weren't you worried he might not be able to pay you back? Seems to me if he's offering to pay it off early you would jump on that.
No problems to this point but if he did I would be open to restructuring the deal. At the same time I know that he was one of the contractors who in the early days of ISP was offered and signed a multi year contract which you don't see anymore. We're on the back side of the timeline and given the well above CD rate interest he's paying we'll see it through to the end.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No problems to this point but if he did I would be open to restructuring the deal. At the same time I know that he was one of the contractors who in the early days of ISP was offered and signed a multi year contract which you don't see anymore. We're on the back side of the timeline and given the well above CD rate interest he's paying we'll see it through to the end.
In other words, you're making out like a bandit under the terms of the contract, and only want to assure that the buyer continues to pay for your retirement.

Nothing wrong with that. Just admit it.

bacha29

In other words, you're making out like a bandit under the terms of the contract, and only want to assure that the buyer continues to pay for your retirement.

Nothing wrong with that. Just admit it.
it was a collision of circumstances. The buyer could foresee that he needed to act fast to acquire additional routes since there wasn't going to be enough available to go around when ISP arrived. I on the other hand had spent the previous months delivering with the aid of a cane was about to cross my threshold of pain and needed time for a surgical overhaul. Yes the deal did provide a measure of assistance but it alone is not responsible for my paying FIT on 85% of my Social Security benefits.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Show me where I actually said " for his own good" .

My GOD, you're daft.

"Why did you turn down the money, Bacha?"

"I have ethics and integrity and wanted him to do whatever so that he would be prepared for peak."

Who's good is that for?

bacha29

My GOD, you're daft.

"I have ethics and integrity and wanted him to do whatever so that he would be prepared for peak."

Who's good is that for?
You're emotional stability long a question of concern is reaching crisis proportions. You accuse me of saying things I never said and those noises you claim to be hearing are not voices. Those noises are simply the sound of the rats chewing the insulation off your basement wiring. The lights will go out, your computer will go dark,the neighbors will hear you screaming and the cops will show up with a 302 warrant and take you a happy place where the sun is always shinning and your every day will be full of hugs, kisses, puppies and the attention you've long yearned for.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
My GOD, you're daft.

Who's good is that for?
You oughta’ be getting a real nice ulcer over this. Bet your wife is tired of you going on and on about it too.

59 Dano

You're emotional stability long a question of concern is reaching crisis proportions. You accuse me of saying things I never said and those noises you claim to be hearing are not voices. Those noises are simply the sound of the rats chewing the insulation off your basement wiring. The lights will go out, your computer will go dark,the neighbors will hear you screaming and the cops will show up with a 302 warrant and take you a happy place where the sun is always shinning and your every day will be full of hugs, kisses, puppies and the attention you've long yearned for.

3mkzum.jpg

59 Dano

You oughta’ be getting a real nice ulcer over this. Bet your wife is tired of you going on and on about it too.

If laughing at idiots caused me to have ulcers, my stomach would have destroyed itself years ago from your posts alone.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
my bad, that was just a rendering from someone's site... maybe p500s and p700s to begin with; but now they'll be required to carry DOT cards