Amazon letting FXG ship their stuff again ???

bacha29

Amazon lifts FedEx ground delivery ban for sellers, FedEx shares rise

Wut, didn't they have enough help from UPS?

Or did they finally agreed to the increase in shipping rates?
Yes, Fat Freddy is now back in the good graces of Bezos and may god have mercy on the souls Fat Freddy will hold responsible if peak 2020 is the same debacle as 2019. And judging by the growing number of routes listed on the business broker sites it would appear that some contractors worried about their continued ability to remain in "good standing" don't want to go through another peak season like last year.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Smh, their DSPs copied the FXG subcontractor model... they are a direct competition to this opco

I'm still new to the terminal near my house, so I'm still keeping an open mind about it or moving on

Some subcontractors made it thru this past peak with people like me... dedicated to do 2~3x the volume & not stressing out if it took until close to midnight

Some should've kept more of the seasonal drivers for the 7 day operation too...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yes, Fat Freddy is now back in the good graces of Bezos and may god have mercy on the souls Fat Freddy will hold responsible if peak 2020 is the same debacle as 2019. And judging by the growing number of routes listed on the business broker sites it would appear that some contractors worried about their continued ability to remain in "good standing" don't want to go through another peak season like last year.

You're the BC equivalent to Booger McFarland.

bacha29

Smh, their DSPs copied the FXG subcontractor model... they are a direct competition to this opco

I'm still new to the terminal near my house, so I'm still keeping an open mind about it or moving on

Some subcontractors made it thru this past peak with people like me... dedicated to do 2~3x the volume & not stressing out if it took until close to midnight

Some should've kept more of the seasonal drivers for the 7 day operation too...
How did you ever manage to stay HOS compliant?

FedGT

That and overtime pay after 40 hours as set forth under the same rule of law but how many contractors are compliant?
No idea, never really knew any HD contractors. went back for this peak since I sold my other business and it was bad at our terminal. Between walkouts, under staffing, and HD screwing the pooch that diverted a ton of their work, it wouldn’t have been fun to be a contractor this year here.

bacha29

Difference between the two of us? I'm on a limo. You're not. CIAO!
Going from a zit on Fat Freddy's considerable posterior to a booger on his windshield is something few people would consider to be a promotion but as long as you think it is then what anyone else think's doesn't matter.

59 Dano

Going from a zit on Fat Freddy's considerable posterior to a booger on his windshield is something few people would consider to be a promotion but as long as you think it is then what anyone else think's doesn't matter.

Catching on, are you?

bacha29

Catching on, are you?
As long a you are happy in your sheltered little world that's fine but needless to say it can get a bit cold stuck on the outside of the window and with all the rain coming you'll no doubt have a hard time trying to remain stuck onto to it.

59 Dano

As long a you are happy in your sheltered little world that's fine but needless to say it can get a bit cold stuck on the outside of the window and with all the rain coming you'll no doubt have a hard time trying to remain stuck onto to it.

Speaking from experience?

bacha29

Speaking from experience?
Nope . Simply have seen plenty of your kind over the years. A completely undeserved sense of self importance and the belief that there were going to change the world but always seemed to lack staying power and quickly disappear. Of course from time to time there are some who for one reason or another reappear but somebody like yourself who had to come crawling back, .......now that's something you don't see everyday due to the fact that most people have to much self respect to do that.

59 Dano

Nope . Simply have seen plenty of your kind over the years. A completely undeserved sense of self importance

Mine is deserved.

and the belief that there were going to change the world

Nope.

but always seemed to lack staying power and quickly disappear. Of course from time to time there are some who for one reason or another reappear but somebody like yourself who had to come crawling back, .......now that's something you don't see everyday due to the fact that most people have to much self respect to do that.

You keep saying that like it means something, or as if I should be insulted by it. I left for a better position, and came back for an even better position. Is your mind so atrophied that you think positive career progression is a bad thing?

bacha29

Mine is deserved.

Nope.

You keep saying that like it means something, or as if I should be insulted by it. I left for a better position, and came back for an even better position. Is your mind so atrophied that you think positive career progression is a bad thing?
Having to go crawling back to Fat Freddy in any capacity is in your mind's eye a "positive career progression"?.........Hahahaha!. Must not have much in the way of career aspirations. BTW. "Deserved"? It's more like entitled and the belief that simply because you were born makes you so.