Amazon Locker vs UPS Lockers

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I wish UPS would shove Amazon in a locker and bully them. So sick of Amazon...
The American people are making bezos rich...he will be the richest person in the world in a few years....think he just passed buffett...people are obsessed with amazon... personally I buy very little there now and that site is absolutely flooded with "wannabe" businesses who are importing Chinese no name crap and trying to sell it on amazon for a measly profit.... the only one who is winning in the deal is bezos....

purehavanne

Amazon are clearly the innovators in the industry. It's like everything they do we copy. They get lockers, we get lockers. They deliver Saturday, we deliver Saturday. All I hear around here is "we've been doing this for over 100 years." Ok...... Just watch

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If you are asking me if I ever went to his island ---- no I didn't. A driver friend of mine did go into one of his weird customers house one time and left in a hurry when he noticed the weirdo had 3 pictures on his fireplace mantle. One was the Schwans guy, one was the propane guy and one was the UPS guy---him.
That's a little disturbing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do their labels not also have a thin barcode on the side? On ours, it's also the tracking number.

I will have to look tomorrow but I don't think so.

On my most recent order they asked me to provide packaging feedback-----it was 3 boxes of K-cups put in to a bigger box for shipping-----I told them to stop putting their labels over the crease.

They never wrote back.

I know it is difficult to scan at amazon locker because it often picks up the amazon barcode and says invalid barcode.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I will have to look tomorrow but I don't think so.

On my most recent order they asked me to provide packaging feedback-----it was 3 boxes of K-cups put in to a bigger box for shipping-----I told them to stop putting their labels over the crease.

They never wrote back.

Are you on ignore?

Have you noticed that the consignees phone number is listed within the series of numbers at the bottom of the label?

Copied J.C.Penney.