AMAZON - Should we be concerned?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Strike strike strike
NxN0wD.gif

JL 0513

Bezos is a fake, phoney, fraud, limousine liberal. Why not pay your own people union wages?

People may not believe this, but it's true. Through the first half of this year, Bezos has made over $20,000,000.00 PER HOUR based on 9 hour days (he actually doesn't work excessively like other similar people). That's over $23B this year. One other person has made ever more than that, Mark Zuckerberg.

Why would these guys pay their workers well if they only personally make $20 million/hr?

Wally

People may not believe this, but it's true. Through the first half of this year, Bezos has made over $20,000,000.00 PER HOUR based on 9 hour days (he actually doesn't work excessively like other similar people). That's over $23B this year. One other person has made ever more than that, Mark Zuckerberg.

Why would these guys pay their workers well if they only personally make $20 million/hr?
Zuckerburg is another big liberal fake, paying as little as possible to his employees.

JL 0513

Zuckerburg is another big liberal fake, paying as little as possible to his employees.

And he had the nerve to talk about pay from a leftist perspective in a college commencement speech this past spring. He called for "universal income" LOL. Provided by middle class tax payers while he makes $21 million an hour.

JL 0513

If libs like Bezos, Zuckerberg, and Buffett did what they preach and each took $50B from each of their 3 fortunes, they could give the bottom 30,000,000 people in the US $5,000 each and give them a boost in their lives.

Oak

If libs like Bezos, Zuckerberg, and Buffett did what they preach and each took $50B from each of their 3 fortunes, they could give the bottom 30,000,000 people in the US $5,000 each and give them a boost in their lives.
Make it 29,999,999 people. I'd rather earn my own.

JL 0513

At $20m/hr, did the company just pay you 5 million to take a morning :censored2:?

Yes, but it's not income per se. These men own a large share of their companies, those shares have increased substantially this year. Hence over $23,000,000,000.00+ made in 6 months. Amazon is hovering around $1,000 a share!

JL 0513

Make it 29,999,999 people. I'd rather earn my own.

Yeah, I was just making a point in how they talk about the little guy getting shafted or that they themselves don't pay enough taxes but they don't separate themselves from their wealth for the most part.

Wally

Yeah, I was just making a point in how they talk about the little guy getting shafted or that they themselves don't pay enough taxes but they don't separate themselves from their wealth for the most part.
They love spending your money though.

The Driver

I drive.
There's a bear market about every 3.5 years on average, so some are concerned we're in for one. Who knows when one would be, obviously. I'm going to keep investing in good index funds and keep truckin'.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There's a bear market about every 3.5 years on average, so some are concerned we're in for one. Who knows when one would be, obviously. I'm going to keep investing in good index funds and keep truckin'.
We are due for a market correction no doubt.

Market correct is not the same as a recession