Amazon Signatures

542thruNthru

Anyone else seem to have a lot more amazon packages that need signatures today?

Seems like half of the ones I've delivered today so far have needed them.

I've had to write a lot of AP info notices.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Amazon screwed up.Some Centers are telling drivers to record them as NI2 to avoid sending them to Access Points, and some Centers are telling drivers to use Shipper Release numbers if Signature Required isn't under the barcode.

542thruNthru

Amazon screwed up.Some Centers are telling drivers to record them as NI2 to avoid sending them to Access Points, and some Centers are telling drivers to use Shipper Release numbers if Signature Required isn't under the barcode.

Interesting. I haven't heard anything yet. I have 10 APs so far.

Hopefully this doesn't keep happening.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm off today and I just read about Amazon on some other site where drivers were posting screenshots of DIAD messages. Somebody at Amazon screwed up and used Signature Required codes on lots of packages.

purehavanne

I sent them all to the AP but did my route neighbor a favor and dropped them there on my way back to the center. Don’t think others were that nice.

DOK

I sent them all to the AP but did my route neighbor a favor and dropped them there on my way back to the center. Don’t think others were that nice.
We can do that? Don’t they have to go through the oms clerk before getting rerouted to AP? They show up as “clerk packages” in the diad for evening pull off.