Amazon Signatures

Zowert

I had at least two dozen sigs required on amazon packages. On a route that was mostly residential (mostly houses with a few apartments). It was such a pain in the ass. Added a good hour to my day, thanks Amazon.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was thinking at first that the driver was the issue.
Loss Prevention has tried testing drivers by making them get signatures at certain locations.

542thruNthru

Start counting , point break.
source-39.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

I had two of the long flat and heavy South Shore furniture pieces in the back of the truck the other day. I backed to the customer's garage thinking all I’d have to do is tilt them both off the end, rest them against the brick outline of the garage, knock on the garage door, wave at the Google Nest, and go. Nope.....They were part of the Amazon signature required fiasco! Luckily I heard the dreaded prompt as I was scanning them before pushing them out.

Utility81

And half the time I've already written the info notice sign the back. The other time I've already written it go pick up your package at Michael's crafts. And half of every one of those times it's the opposite.

Center mngr shrugs at me, says "OrioN determines if your route has a drop point every day"

Michael's crafts is not anywhere close to my route

My customers ask me to not forward their pckgs anymore

I don't forward them

ORS tells me ups doesn't care what they want

If it comes up forward it

It only comes up half the time
Early on this past peak we got message to not override APs. It was very vague. This house I deliver to apparently didn’t want to go to the AP as CPAD said don’t send to AP. I overrode it, creating a send again. Next morning, center manager gets very snarky with me and treats me like a child over it.

Ok ok I’ll play your game. I won’t override an AP again. No friend’s given. The people that would prefer their goods delivered to their home?

Every old person who doesn’t know how to use the internet. Old lady’s who order QVC crap through their landline. People who don’t own cars and have to pay for public transit. Also, a man that has literally no legs on my route. God bless him.

I understand, dishonest lazy people exist(they are everywhere). It doesn’t mean I should S on decent people to meet a metric.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I access point as many amazon packages as I can. People have gotten too lazy and order too much crap every single day. If it's an unsecured building, access point! If there is no safe DR spot, access point! You can drive your lazy ass to the ups store or where ever to pick up the crap you don't really even need. Eventually people will either get a mychoice account or actually go to a store for once since they have to drive past 10 of them to pick up their over priced amazon junk.