Amazon suspending shipments

Rack em

Made the Podium
Can’t deny their brutal efficiency. Just gotta work on those live animal markets.
Speaking of.....I have an up and coming live animal market stationed here in the US. Stocks are cheap right now so let me know if you want a few hundred shares. Shares are as low as 2 roll of toilet paper and a bottle of hand sanitizer right now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bezos is a :censored2:ing evil genius!

Develope and release a cold virus that gives old and weak people pneumonia.

Let people freak out on social media, to the point that all the world leaders feel forced to shut everything down.

Destroy small businesses, and the jobs that go with them, in this country with government mandated shut downs.

Keep everyone in their houses long enough to scramble their brains, so they think working for Amazon chump change is a great and noble thing to do.

World domination
What are we going to do tonight brain? The same thing we try to do every night pinky.

542thruNthru

What are we going to do tonight brain? The same thing we try to do every night pinky.
VelvetyDependableArizonaalligatorlizard-small.gif

Indecisi0n

How is China on the decline of this virus and the US is ramping u for a supposed 3 month pandemic!? WTF is going on!
Because Trump was so quick to act. Instead of jumping on it early he was calling it a hoax and going on that the Democrats were blowing it out of proportion.

Yet again the pumpkin man was wrong.