Amazon to start pick up service

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It is a concern. Teamsters should strike due to the unfair compensation they receive, that would help.
start treating employees like actual people and not a :censored2:ing packmule and you might see employee relations get better... you guys just don’t get it...

CanOSup

One of them
start treating employees like actual people and not a :censored2:ing packmule and you might see employee relations get better... you guys just don’t get it...
You do not know how I treat anyone as you do not know me. Good try. Strike will fix what ails the company. Im sure Amazon will stick around and wait.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You do not know how I treat anyone as you do not know me. Good try. Strike will fix what ails the company. Im sure Amazon will stick around and wait.
Not saying you in particular... just the management mentality in general...people are absolutely fed up

CanOSup

One of them
Not saying you in particular... just the management mentality in general...people are absolutely fed up
Where I am from, we get treated much worse than any of the Union employees. Part of the problem is not the front line management, its the way they get treated. Alot of it is carry-over effect from the weak minded front line management. They cant handle the abuse and take it out on everyone else.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
With all the pies they have their fingers in , how long before Amazon will be violating the antitrust monopoly laws ?
They are like General Electric back in the day....wanted their name in every industry...appliances, jet engines,healthcare, finance.... at one time they were interested in buying ups also...

CanOSup

One of them
Where I am from, we get treated much worse than any of the Union employees. Part of the problem is not the front line management, its the way they get treated. Alot of it is carry-over effect from the weak minded front line management. They cant handle the abuse and take it out on everyone else.
Not me though. I am hard as stone. Not my waistline though, that is soft and :censored2:ty.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don’t care if it’s a union employee or a front line sup or manager... ITS NOT OK!!! And it does more harm than good...

CanOSup

One of them
I don’t care if it’s a union employee or a front line sup or manager... ITS NOT OK!!! And it does more harm than good...

It may not be ok but it will never change. Nothing will fix that. Its the real world, its harsh and cruel. If you can find another job that treats people nicely let me know. Everywhere I have worked has been the same thing.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Coldworld is a disgruntled whiner.
Wrong tits... ask any of my sups or managers I have had here either in feeder or package they all will vouch for my work ethic and general attitude.... thanks for playing though....back down to moms basement you go.. now bounce scrub

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It may not be ok but it will never change. Nothing will fix that. Its the real world, its harsh and cruel. If you can find another job that treats people nicely let me know. Everywhere I have worked has been the same thing.
I don’t totally agree with you... I have family members who work at union shios and there is a level of professionalism there.... don’t use the cop out of “its real life”... I don’t believe it... I’ve seen it...don’t give ups the easy way out!

Are you 14???
rABx7x46HjQdO.gif