America Shutdown Implemented To Ensure Our Healthcare Capacity Is Not Exceeded

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
OMFG, you think that because there are over 135,000 deaths and COVID-NET (which only monitors a few select counties) reports only 34,791 cases that means over 100,000 died without ever going to the hospital!

I am at a :censored2:ing loss for words!!!

Where did you get this crap? Hannity, Carlson (no he's just into racism lately for good reason), Limbaugh, Jones?????

Oooo, this has OANN written all over it!!!

Eh, you didn't know that until you had to dig deeper to try and prove me wrong. So I missed the part about how they collected the data. My bad. I'm still batting .999.

JJinVA

Lol.
Trump owns you.

These guys totally come across as the kinds of ppl I imagine sitting at their desk by themselves hitting refresh over and over on tRumps Twitter feed, waiting for him to say anything so they can blast him w their intellect... drawing pictures of him all day long in Microsoft Paint... coloring him deep orange with X's over eyes lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You never listen to Alex Jones or read trumps tweets? I can believe how your friends would not admit to it. I would not either except I am anonymous. I do it to bait the trump followers I run into.
Never heard of Alex Jones and I don't do Twitter ... Twitter is the cesspool of humanity as far as I can tell.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
130,000+ deaths. 30,000+ hospitalizations nationwide, per the cdc. We've been over this before. Need some help with the arithmetic? I'm sorry if this is too much for you to handle.

"A total of 34,791 laboratory-confirmed COVID-19-associated hospitalizations were reported by sites between March 1, 2020 and July 4, 2020."
OMFG, you think that because there are over 135,000 deaths and COVID-NET (which only monitors a few select counties) reports only 34,791 cases that means over 100,000 died without ever going to the hospital!

I am at a :censored2:ing loss for words!!!
El Dumbo gets confused with hyphens ... laboratory-confirmed COVID-19-associated hospitalizations.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
El Dumbo gets confused with hyphens ... laboratory-confirmed COVID-19-associated hospitalizations.

Nah, he got me fair and square on that one. Turns out the info they posted was from a cross-aection of the country meant to represent about 10% of the population. I didn't see that part. The 36,000 hospitalizations represents about 360,000 hospitalizations. I found the number odd, and asked about it a few weeks back, no one seemed to notice.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
After Facebook.
Not even close but then I do have about 3 dozen people 'Blocked' and I have several filters enabled that block any political discussion and other objectionable posts.
It's for my friends and photogs.
Anyone who comes on my page and starts crap gets blocked.
Facebook is my safe place.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Remember when the goal of the shutdown was to ensure the US Healthcare system capacity was not exceeded?
Now almost all American hospitals are empty and healthcare employees have been laid off.
How and when did this "Goal Creep" occur?

This goal has been achieved and far exceeded other that a few areas in America ...
... why is the USA still shutdown?
1*jOyyJwEmor8XSbngQEJRVg.jpeg
It's like banging your head against the wall over, and over, and over again...

The vulnerable, those that are elderly, and those with preexisting conditions should be the ONLY ones to quarantine. Don't shut down the entire economy causing much more harm than the virus itself. The list of harm is endless. At first, I was good with staying put for a few weeks so we didn't overwhelm hospitals, now??? This thing is political and full of misinformation, and we are harming many that should've never been harmed. Shame on all the "so-called" experts, politicians, agenda-driven people, and the media.
Shifting goals and posts ... goalposts.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Remember when the goal of the shutdown was to ensure the US Healthcare system capacity was not exceeded?
Now almost all American hospitals are empty and healthcare employees have been laid off.
How and when did this "Goal Creep" occur?

This goal has been achieved and far exceeded other that a few areas in America ...
... why is the USA still shutdown?
1*jOyyJwEmor8XSbngQEJRVg.jpeg
Every time these despotic tyrannical governors start closing down their states, I remember back to the actual reason for shutdowns.

1608104872432.png